Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh use

chainlinkkid

[FONT=&quot]Have an interesting question about HGH use. Has there been any studies on side effects and usage(dose) taken between Men and Women. Every women I have talked to that was prescribed HGH from a doctor seems like they were prescribed a higher dose than the typical male would be prescribed(ex. after major surgery). This could be all coincidence, but was wondering if anybody had info on this. Also, I have noticed women do not get the typical sides like males might, for ex. numbness of hand/feet, carpal tunnel, joint pain, etc. And it seems to be the consensus that males even at lower doses 2 iu-3iu a day experience these sides...[/FONT]

This is an interesting post, and I dont know much about the male female difference. I can say both I and my gf run the same iu's, and I get some hand numbness while she doesn't. This may be entirely coincidence though.

Last edited:
most females ive seen use it run it quite low... i havent seen them running it in high doses but thats just from who i have encountered in the past using it, which is not a huge number by any means, but definitely have seen it... the dosing has always been around 1-2 ius from what ive seen...

Have an interesting question about HGH use. Has there been any studies on side effects and usage(dose) taken between Men and Women. Every women I have talked to that was prescribed HGH from a doctor seems like they were prescribed a higher dose than the typical male would be prescribed(ex. after major surgery). This could be all coincidence, but was wondering if anybody had info on this. Also, I have noticed women do not get the typical sides like males might, for ex. numbness of hand/feet, carpal tunnel, joint pain, etc. And it seems to be the consensus that males even at lower doses 2 iu-3iu a day experience these sides...

I'd ask why they were prescribed HGH and, of course, there's money involved.

Top Bottom