Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH tingling?

DROCK

Does anyone know why HGH causes tingling and numbing in hands and arms? I think ZYG posted he gets this bad side sometimes and I have a friend right now complaining of this?

I've been on for 2 weeks and haven't had this problem yet but I'm taking it at 4.5IU's a day. What doses are those guys taking?

My hands are numb as can be. I been on Gh for 4 weeks and I get the tingley feeling all day and get worse at night. I just got use to it. If you want try lowering your IU's a day that should work

lifeline said:
My hands are numb as can be. I been on Gh for 4 weeks and I get the tingley feeling all day and get worse at night. I just got use to it. If you want try lowering your IU's a day that should work

What kind are you using?

Yes, I get the tingling which leads to numbness, not fun. I got it at both 4 and 8IU dialy, gonna start up again soon at 2IU and see what happens.

I have yet to find a difinitive answer but ive heard it causes swelling of the soft tissue around the nerves and thus preasure and numbness. The sides do often go away after a while if you stay on but I personally havent found a dose I can stay on to overcome the sides at.

ahhhh ZYG nice to see you on this sub... I have asked this question all over and like you have yet to find an actual answer. However are you familiar with Thoracic outlet syndrome, this is when the anterior neck muscle mostly the scaliens shorten and pull up on the first rib which in turn compresses the axillary nerve, causing numbness and tingling. Now my thoughts are why would HGH be specific to the arms? My only explanation has to lie in this area, I would think. HGH swelling has to compress something in that particular area for some reason to cause these symptoms.. I wonder if soft tissue work to lengthen these muscles would help or correct it..at this point this is all I can come up with so I will try this treatment and if I have any success I will post them..any thoughts on this?

Top Bottom