Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH timing question

slat1

Ok guys.. here is the situation. I have been on this cycle for a little over four weeks:
wk 1-4: 30mg's dbol ed
wk 1-10: 600mg's test ew
wk 1-10: 300mg's deca ew
I just finished off the dbol part and I am getting ready to use HGH at 3iu's a day for the next for the next six weeks. How much insulin would you guys use. I have been thinking about 3 or so. Also, I work out at about 6pm. I was thinking of taking it in the morning. Would you recomend post workout or am?
Thanks!

slat1 said:
Ok guys.. here is the situation. I have been on this cycle for a little over four weeks:
wk 1-4: 30mg's dbol ed
wk 1-10: 600mg's test ew
wk 1-10: 300mg's deca ew
I just finished off the dbol part and I am getting ready to use HGH at 3iu's a day for the next for the next six weeks. How much insulin would you guys use. I have been thinking about 3 or so. Also, I work out at about 6pm. I was thinking of taking it in the morning. Would you recomend post workout or am?
Thanks!

bro, i dont think your ready to use either hgh or insulin....i;ll tell you this..at 6 weeks of hgh you are going to see absolutely nothing, im at week 6 and im just start noticing the benefits but no dramatic changes , are you asking what time to take the hgh or the insulin..by 3 do you mean 3 units?...i think you gotta do alot more reading before you start using this stuff...i would not touch HGH unless i had atleats 4-5 months worth..

One more question. If you use HGH for five months or so... do stay on AAS the whole time?

I don't think that using HGH is a "advanced" drug. But I do think that if you are young then it will probably be a waste of money. HGH is fairly safe because you really have to use fairly high/expensive doses before you run into issues. At 3IU, I don't think that insulin is necessary and it is likely it won't cause significant insulin insensitivity or issues like carpal tunnel.

I do consider insulin a "advanced" drug. I personally would stay away. But others fear DNP and I find extremely effective and safe. I guess we are afraid of what we don't understand. Which is probably a good thing.

Your cycle is 900mg/wk which is fairly high. Unless you are a seasoned veteran you should be able to put on a good amount of mass. That is the main reason why it doesn't make sense to add GH or insulin. Just not worth the risk or expense when you can make significant gains without them.

I would recommend using 5iu humalog with your 3iu gh - consume 60g protein and 30g carbs at approximately the same time. And carry your glucose tabs in case you get dizzy.

And the other guys are right, your age and length of use of the gh is probably central to its effectiveness.

You should cycle of the aas normally while on gh -- and you should run gh 5x per week, 2 days off.

Those are just my thoughts. Others may have different opinions, but you asked so I'm answering your question.

Top Bottom