Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh and test ???

Dibble1

Hi I have found lost of people recommend running test with growth, which kind of test would people recommend ?? Test 400/500 , test enth , test prop ?? Regards Ryan

Hi I have found lost of people recommend running test with growth, which kind of test would people recommend ?? Test 400/500 , test enth , test prop ?? Regards Ryan

Ryan, that's going to depend on a lot of factors. Your stats, goals etc. Just to "run" test and growth can be dangerous, counterproductive and ineffective if done by the wrong person and for the wrong reasons.:coffee:

Ok goal is to gain lean muscle rather than water content, improve performance in the gym, ATM I'm 16 stone but not lean or defined I'll see if I can post a picture

Ok goal is to gain lean muscle rather than water content, improve performance in the gym, ATM I'm 16 stone but not lean or defined I'll see if I can post a picture

You don't need HGH, you need a good diet and cardio (training).

HGH is 'spensive. Unless you are over 45 or you put heavy mileage on your joints (pro basketball player) HGH seems like a huge waste of money.

Last edited:
Top Bottom