x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

HGH for tendon and cartilage therapy?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about HGH for tendon and cartilage therapy? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hi all. I have a friend who is having a difficult time working out because of a lot of old tendon and cartilage issues. I know HGH can strengthen these areas and I was wondering if any medical doctors out there has heard of using HGH as a legitimate therapy to regenerate cartilage and tendons. If I could get some references from the medical journals I would be grateful. Thanks. -Spidey

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder

HGH for tendon and cartilage therapy?

Hi all.

I have a friend who is having a difficult time working out because of a lot of old tendon and cartilage issues. I know HGH can strengthen these areas and I was wondering if any medical doctors out there has heard of using HGH as a legitimate therapy to regenerate cartilage and tendons. If I could get some references from the medical journals I would be grateful. Thanks.

-Spidey

Good Broly
    Bump since this is the sole reason for my interest in HGH>

My research indicates a lot of times cartilidge damage is caused by a weak joint. Weak meaning the tondons/ligiments supporting the joint are weak and stretched allowing the joint to be sloppy, this sloppyness causes uneven preasure and trauma to the cartilidge. While HGH may help long term It likely wont fix the problem. I would suggest looking into prolotherapy (you can do some research at www.prolotherapy.com) to get the tendons/ligiments of the injured areas back into shape, because until that gets addressed cartilidge damage cant be repaired.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Thanks Zyglamail. BUMP for more info. Dr.JMW? Huck?

-Spidey

Pro Bodybuilder
    I did a search on "HGH and tendons" and found a lot of info. Someone in one of those posts did claim that it was virtually impossible to get a script for it though. Why is that? If it works so well with so few sides and there is valid scientific data to prove it works to strengthen tendons, why won't doctors prescribe it for torn tendons, rotator cuffs, etc.? I don't get it.

-Spidey

GH is some invention.

I tore a quad muscle at the tendon just above the knee. Doc didnt want to help me (it was my own fault). Have been limping for a year. Then I said fuck it. Used GH + test, after 2 weeks I was squatting like a madman again. I can still feel the tear from the outside, but from then on no more pain!

dosage: 3 x 3 IU per day GH, 750 mg/ week test.

I continued this for 8 weeks, just to be sure.

I know that there are clinics in NL that supposedly give fysiotherapy for injured pro athletes, while in fact they just receive some GH injections (illigitimately). They come in crippled, and after a few weeks they jump up and down again.

Originally posted by Spidey
    I did a search on "HGH and tendons" and found a lot of info. Someone in one of those posts did claim that it was virtually impossible to get a script for it though. Why is that? If it works so well with so few sides and there is valid scientific data to prove it works to strengthen tendons, why won't doctors prescribe it for torn tendons, rotator cuffs, etc.? I don't get it.

-Spidey
    Because doctors(most of them) dont treat problems, they treat symptoms.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

Good Bro

hgh

Is it very expensive?

Re: hgh

Originally posted by deanosig
    Is it very expensive?
    Yes

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Great info in this post! Thanks guys.