Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for tendon and cartilage therapy?

Spidey

Hi all.

I have a friend who is having a difficult time working out because of a lot of old tendon and cartilage issues. I know HGH can strengthen these areas and I was wondering if any medical doctors out there has heard of using HGH as a legitimate therapy to regenerate cartilage and tendons. If I could get some references from the medical journals I would be grateful. Thanks.

-Spidey

My research indicates a lot of times cartilidge damage is caused by a weak joint. Weak meaning the tondons/ligiments supporting the joint are weak and stretched allowing the joint to be sloppy, this sloppyness causes uneven preasure and trauma to the cartilidge. While HGH may help long term It likely wont fix the problem. I would suggest looking into prolotherapy (you can do some research at www.prolotherapy.com) to get the tendons/ligiments of the injured areas back into shape, because until that gets addressed cartilidge damage cant be repaired.

I did a search on "HGH and tendons" and found a lot of info. Someone in one of those posts did claim that it was virtually impossible to get a script for it though. Why is that? If it works so well with so few sides and there is valid scientific data to prove it works to strengthen tendons, why won't doctors prescribe it for torn tendons, rotator cuffs, etc.? I don't get it.:confused:

-Spidey

GH is some invention.

I tore a quad muscle at the tendon just above the knee. Doc didnt want to help me (it was my own fault). Have been limping for a year. Then I said fuck it. Used GH + test, after 2 weeks I was squatting like a madman again. I can still feel the tear from the outside, but from then on no more pain!

dosage: 3 x 3 IU per day GH, 750 mg/ week test.

I continued this for 8 weeks, just to be sure.

I know that there are clinics in NL that supposedly give fysiotherapy for injured pro athletes, while in fact they just receive some GH injections (illigitimately). They come in crippled, and after a few weeks they jump up and down again.

Spidey said:
I did a search on "HGH and tendons" and found a lot of info. Someone in one of those posts did claim that it was virtually impossible to get a script for it though. Why is that? If it works so well with so few sides and there is valid scientific data to prove it works to strengthen tendons, why won't doctors prescribe it for torn tendons, rotator cuffs, etc.? I don't get it.:confused:

-Spidey
Because doctors(most of them) dont treat problems, they treat symptoms.

Top Bottom