Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and T4. For how long?

I've never heard of an armor combo.....
Would taking t4 help, or do you need the additional t3 supplementation as well goin on 4T?

and if so, what dosages of t3 to t4 do we need?
I read the armor pill is a 4 to 1 ratio of t4 to t3....sound right?

There was also Thyroid-s. Same exact thing as Armour but made in thailand. Available through one sole distributer on amazon. Now...just recently thanks to Fucking douche bag piece of shit Obama its no longer available. On a side note....its nice because thousands of people who get their thyroid meds there that actually need meds (not for BB'ing) cant get them.

Fuck, well I will get mine from Europe than.

I've never heard of an armor combo.....
Would taking t4 help, or do you need the additional t3 supplementation as well goin on 4T?

and if so, what dosages of t3 to t4 do we need?
I read the armor pill is a 4 to 1 ratio of t4 to t3....sound right?

Taking T4 with HGH just helps the HGH work better. You read the jist of the article no?

T3 is 4x stronger than T4. But taking one doesnt always equal the other because the body has to convert it. Sometimes thats an issue. A healthy thyroid doesnt want to do extra conversion.
Taking Armour can give you a balance of both.

With Armour or T4 though you ALWAYS need to taper. 50mcg at a time with T4 or half a grain with Armour(half a tab)

you need to take the t3/t4 combo, it called armor thyroid and you take it as long as you are taking gh. When I had a local he would script it to me.
Thanks for reminding me I need to get some.

I thought the T4 converted to T3 so you didn't need to take T3, just the 4 and would get the benefits of both.

Ya I read the article but I guess it made me think that taking t4 was better....didnt really see where it said take both.

I think I may try out t4 with it, and taper like you said and then if it goes well check out t3 with it.

Ya I read the article but I guess it made me think that taking t4 was better....didnt really see where it said take both.

I think I may try out t4 with it, and taper like you said and then if it goes well check out t3 with it.

T4 is what you need over T3. However...the reason armour is better is because its 100% natural thyroid hormone. It gives you plenty of T4 and a little T3. Its usually Bovine or porcine harvested hormone. Not synthetic like T4(synthroid)

Top Bottom