Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for strength increase ?

leroylatte

[FONT=&quot]I was wondering if anyone who tried growth hormone had an increase in strength while using. Aside from its recovery effect would a powerlifter want to use it.[/FONT]

a powerlifter? no, at least not with the expectation you will get some huge drastic strength increase... now, if we are talking injury help then yes... you can see some strength increase but nothing like steroids and it takes quite a long time to see the changes as well...

Dylan covered it precisely. I train for power lifting, and I use HGH for it's mild healing and anti-aging properties. It gives me no real strength gains. In very very large doses it can trigger hyperplasia, but that comes with a host of very serious complications

Dylan covered it precisely. I train for power lifting, and I use HGH for it's mild healing and anti-aging properties. It gives me no real strength gains. In very very large doses it can trigger hyperplasia, but that comes with a host of very serious complications

what kind of injuries would HGH be most helpful for ? Would broken bones be healed faster with HGH ?

It can help with joints, tendons, ligaments, and such. I don't know that it would make an appreciable difference for a broken bone, but it might.

Top Bottom