x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

HGH... so far unimpressed

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about HGH... so far unimpressed within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hello, I am a 43 year old man with a long history of mild AAS use, mostly to aid recovery from long endurance feats like mountain climbs. Being the age that I am, I thought it would be good to start adding some HGH to the regimen. Last summer I added about 1.5 iu's to my recovery regimen about twice a week, and it seemed to help, but it is hard to say. I started taking 2 iu's a day 5 on 2 off about 4 weeks ago, and so far I notice literally zero good effects. I do not seem to be getting any

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Bro

HGH... so far unimpressed

Hello, I am a 43 year old man with a long history of mild AAS use, mostly to aid recovery from long endurance feats like mountain climbs. Being the age that I am, I thought it would be good to start adding some HGH to the regimen. Last summer I added about 1.5 iu's to my recovery regimen about twice a week, and it seemed to help, but it is hard to say. I started taking 2 iu's a day 5 on 2 off about 4 weeks ago, and so far I notice literally zero good effects. I do not seem to be getting any leaner, the recovery enhancement from exercise is totally unnoticeable, my skin does not look any younger on my face, I am not sleeping well or feeling more refreshed upon waking, and I have none of the numbness, tingling, or swelling in my hands that I would sometimes get after injecting last summer.

So... is it time to contact the supplier? I really had high hopes for this stuff. If anything I feel achy and tired moreso than usual, but that could just be from ramping up the training. Has anyone else just had HGH just bust out this hard?

The website I ordered from is probably the most beloved on this site (I don't know if I should mention it by name, but it has that word in it when you sleep in the middle of the day), and it had a third party testing of the batch I had ordered on there (grey tops), so I really doubt that the gear is bunk, but who knows. It could have gotten superheated or something.

** Patronizing questions like what am I eating will be ignored, btw. **
    ** Yes, genius, I've tried different times of day and all of the Captain Obvious suggestions I can feel all the brains boiling over with as I write this **

Good Bro

Re: HGH... so far unimpressed

....I also forgot to mention that in the past I have gotten good results with peptides like Mod Grf 1-29 and Ipamorelin, which both gave me noticeable hand and body pumps that I am not experiencing right now.

i would contact your source about things and perhaps get whatever bloodwork they want etc... if its a generic, you may need a higher dose as well... everyone is different.. i wouldnt expect the world but i would expect something as well so thats the route i would go or contact a rep etc...

I would do what Dylan recommended

Quote Quote posted by mammalspod View Post
    Hello, I am a 43 year old man with a long history of mild AAS use, mostly to aid recovery from long endurance feats like mountain climbs. Being the age that I am, I thought it would be good to start adding some HGH to the regimen. Last summer I added about 1.5 iu's to my recovery regimen about twice a week, and it seemed to help, but it is hard to say. I started taking 2 iu's a day 5 on 2 off about 4 weeks ago, and so far I notice literally zero good effects. I do not seem to be getting any leaner, the recovery enhancement from exercise is totally unnoticeable, my skin does not look any younger on my face, I am not sleeping well or feeling more refreshed upon waking, and I have none of the numbness, tingling, or swelling in my hands that I would sometimes get after injecting last summer.

So... is it time to contact the supplier? I really had high hopes for this stuff. If anything I feel achy and tired moreso than usual, but that could just be from ramping up the training. Has anyone else just had HGH just bust out this hard?

The website I ordered from is probably the most beloved on this site (I don't know if I should mention it by name, but it has that word in it when you sleep in the middle of the day), and it had a third party testing of the batch I had ordered on there (grey tops), so I really doubt that the gear is bunk, but who knows. It could have gotten superheated or something.

** Patronizing questions like what am I eating will be ignored, btw. **
    ** Yes, genius, I've tried different times of day and all of the Captain Obvious suggestions I can feel all the brains boiling over with as I write this **
    you know 1.5IUs of hgh is not much
    I've done hgh for years on and off (check my back size) and i found under 3 IUs i didnt feel jack

so i went to trt clinic and found out that 1 IU of hgh is not even considered replacement its barely anything
    if you doing under 3 IUs per day maybe its not even doing much
    i always tell guys 2-3 IUs per day minimum with hgh today, it's different hgh then back in the day

try doing 3 IUs for 12 weeks and see as 1.5 might be nothing thats pushing your results far

The downside of being better than everyone else, is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.
    bros 1.5IUs of hgh which is hard to measure out is not going to do a whole lot
    under 3 IUs per day is nothing imo

you probably need higher hgh doses
    you can use mk677 nutrobal to cycle the hgh

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    you should up the hgh dose and see
    i didnt get anything from 1-2 IUs of hgh at all
    and I compete for years up to 10-12 IUs
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.

you should try cycling off into mk677

try upping hgh doses and cycling mk677