Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH... so far unimpressed

mammalspod

Hello, I am a 43 year old man with a long history of mild AAS use, mostly to aid recovery from long endurance feats like mountain climbs. Being the age that I am, I thought it would be good to start adding some HGH to the regimen. Last summer I added about 1.5 iu's to my recovery regimen about twice a week, and it seemed to help, but it is hard to say. I started taking 2 iu's a day 5 on 2 off about 4 weeks ago, and so far I notice literally zero good effects. I do not seem to be getting any leaner, the recovery enhancement from exercise is totally unnoticeable, my skin does not look any younger on my face, I am not sleeping well or feeling more refreshed upon waking, and I have none of the numbness, tingling, or swelling in my hands that I would sometimes get after injecting last summer.

So... is it time to contact the supplier? I really had high hopes for this stuff. If anything I feel achy and tired moreso than usual, but that could just be from ramping up the training. Has anyone else just had HGH just bust out this hard?

The website I ordered from is probably the most beloved on this site (I don't know if I should mention it by name, but it has that word in it when you sleep in the middle of the day), and it had a third party testing of the batch I had ordered on there (grey tops), so I really doubt that the gear is bunk, but who knows. It could have gotten superheated or something.

** Patronizing questions like what am I eating will be ignored, btw. **
** Yes, genius, I've tried different times of day and all of the Captain Obvious suggestions I can feel all the brains boiling over with as I write this **

....I also forgot to mention that in the past I have gotten good results with peptides like Mod Grf 1-29 and Ipamorelin, which both gave me noticeable hand and body pumps that I am not experiencing right now.

i would contact your source about things and perhaps get whatever bloodwork they want etc... if its a generic, you may need a higher dose as well... everyone is different.. i wouldnt expect the world but i would expect something as well so thats the route i would go or contact a rep etc...

Hello, I am a 43 year old man with a long history of mild AAS use, mostly to aid recovery from long endurance feats like mountain climbs. Being the age that I am, I thought it would be good to start adding some HGH to the regimen. Last summer I added about 1.5 iu's to my recovery regimen about twice a week, and it seemed to help, but it is hard to say. I started taking 2 iu's a day 5 on 2 off about 4 weeks ago, and so far I notice literally zero good effects. I do not seem to be getting any leaner, the recovery enhancement from exercise is totally unnoticeable, my skin does not look any younger on my face, I am not sleeping well or feeling more refreshed upon waking, and I have none of the numbness, tingling, or swelling in my hands that I would sometimes get after injecting last summer.

So... is it time to contact the supplier? I really had high hopes for this stuff. If anything I feel achy and tired moreso than usual, but that could just be from ramping up the training. Has anyone else just had HGH just bust out this hard?

The website I ordered from is probably the most beloved on this site (I don't know if I should mention it by name, but it has that word in it when you sleep in the middle of the day), and it had a third party testing of the batch I had ordered on there (grey tops), so I really doubt that the gear is bunk, but who knows. It could have gotten superheated or something.

** Patronizing questions like what am I eating will be ignored, btw. **
** Yes, genius, I've tried different times of day and all of the Captain Obvious suggestions I can feel all the brains boiling over with as I write this **

you know 1.5IUs of hgh is not much
I've done hgh for years on and off (check my back size) and i found under 3 IUs i didnt feel jack

so i went to trt clinic and found out that 1 IU of hgh is not even considered replacement its barely anything
if you doing under 3 IUs per day maybe its not even doing much
i always tell guys 2-3 IUs per day minimum with hgh today, it's different hgh then back in the day

try doing 3 IUs for 12 weeks and see as 1.5 might be nothing thats pushing your results far

you should up the hgh dose and see
i didnt get anything from 1-2 IUs of hgh at all
and I compete for years up to 10-12 IUs

Top Bottom