Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH... so far unimpressed

HGH DOSE MIDIFICATION REQUIRED

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

try using more. 1.5iu's isn't supposed to be 'noticeable' unless your numbers were in the dumps already. that would be like using 75mg a week testosterone or 150mg a week primo.

up the dose and you should notice improved sleep and appetite. fat loss and endurance you need to give it 2 months minimum for that to show up

Hello, I am a 43 year old man with a long history of mild AAS use, mostly to aid recovery from long endurance feats like mountain climbs. Being the age that I am, I thought it would be good to start adding some HGH to the regimen. Last summer I added about 1.5 iu's to my recovery regimen about twice a week, and it seemed to help, but it is hard to say. I started taking 2 iu's a day 5 on 2 off about 4 weeks ago, and so far I notice literally zero good effects. I do not seem to be getting any leaner, the recovery enhancement from exercise is totally unnoticeable, my skin does not look any younger on my face, I am not sleeping well or feeling more refreshed upon waking, and I have none of the numbness, tingling, or swelling in my hands that I would sometimes get after injecting last summer.

So... is it time to contact the supplier? I really had high hopes for this stuff. If anything I feel achy and tired moreso than usual, but that could just be from ramping up the training. Has anyone else just had HGH just bust out this hard?

The website I ordered from is probably the most beloved on this site (I don't know if I should mention it by name, but it has that word in it when you sleep in the middle of the day), and it had a third party testing of the batch I had ordered on there (grey tops), so I really doubt that the gear is bunk, but who knows. It could have gotten superheated or something.

** Patronizing questions like what am I eating will be ignored, btw. **
** Yes, genius, I've tried different times of day and all of the Captain Obvious suggestions I can feel all the brains boiling over with as I write this **

bro hgh too expensive for me but i know 4 weeks not enough time and pros use 25iu's a day and you using nothing

Top Bottom