Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh is so expensive what is the big deal with hgh and insulin

yunusmile

Banned
hgh is insanely expensive why do experienced bodybuilders use it instead of high dose other aas? is hgh and insulin to the only way to surpass genetic limits or are they used to maintain huge mass ? not to mention the scary side efects of permanent bone and organ enlargement and turtle gut

Dr. Oz. Who's like an impartial doctor on the Oprah Winfrey show says oral HgH tablets sold at Vitamin shops & health food stores are good. They may be a cheaper alternative. Anti-aging doctors could've lobbied Congress to keep the price of injectable Hgh high so that these anti-aging doctors reap big profits. It's legal for an anti-aging doctor to prescribe them. There's also the risk of these injectable powerful Human Growth Hormones to increase cell-activity and cause MUTATED cells which can lead to Cancer. In fact, I think that's the definition of Cancer (rapidly growing, mutated cells). Why not investigate/research vitamin Hgh tablets as a less expensive alternative. Are these less effective than injectable Hgh? If so, how less-effective?

Dr. Oz. Who's like an impartial doctor on the Oprah Winfrey show says oral HgH tablets sold at Vitamin shops & health food stores are good. They may be a cheaper alternative. Anti-aging doctors could've lobbied Congress to keep the price of injectable Hgh high so that these anti-aging doctors reap big profits. It's legal for an anti-aging doctor to prescribe them. There's also the risk of these injectable powerful Human Growth Hormones to increase cell-activity and cause MUTATED cells which can lead to Cancer. In fact, I think that's the definition of Cancer (rapidly growing, mutated cells). Why not investigate/research vitamin Hgh tablets as a less expensive alternative. Are these less effective than injectable Hgh? If so, how less-effective?

Fucking really? Hgh tabs? Get a clue. It's garbage.

You will never be ready for hgh or slin. You will kill yourself with insulin. Why don't you learn how to eat and train correctly before worrying about this shit.

dude stop writing same thing in every thread. i told you i wont use aas in near future i am just trying to learn as much as possible until i am ready. i am also doing research on training and eating so stop writing "not ready learn to train learn to eat" i did take your advice been searching for gvt for a week now

hgh is insanely expensive why do experienced bodybuilders use it instead of high dose other aas? is hgh and insulin to the only way to surpass genetic limits or are they used to maintain huge mass ? not to mention the scary side efects of permanent bone and organ enlargement and turtle gut

They do use high doses of aas. Some run a gram or more a day. Hgh and slin are icing on the cake. There are other drugs used as well besides those. They don't care about the risks involved. If they don't use these insane amounts of drugs they won't stand a chance against the competition. If you dream of being a pro, then you have to accept that the drugs are a part of the game.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

yes I do think HGH and insulin are the difference between todays pro and 30 years ago pro. just like joeblow said they are the icing on the cake.

insulin is dangerous and unless you are careful I don't care what anyone says if you abuse it you will become dependent on it. joe D who used to be a member here was an insulin abuser and now in his 30's is a diabetic.. coincidence? i don't think so.
of course you can also die from it if you become hypo and aren't gotten to a hospital fast, there was a guy who had his shake ready after the gym and took it, fell asleep watching tv and died... another guy accidentally took 100iu's of it and went hypo, his friend tried helping him and force feeding him glucose and dextrin but he died in his arms.. these are true stories .. besides many guys who mess with insulin just get fat on it, you have to be very sharp and run it correctly to get any benefits.. not worth the headache for a typical gym rat unless you want to go pro.. stay away, far away.

as far as GH if you are under 35 you still product a good amount of it on your own so milk that as long as you can. your bank account will thank you

What a bunch of shit. HGH tablets are worthless.
This is the worst bunch of shit I have read in a few days here.

If you spent less time posting and replying to these rediculous threads and more time in the gym doing real workouts and eating real meals you wouldn't be so fucked up physically or mentally.

Top Bottom