Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Side Effects

mj1971

I'm 39 years old 250lbs and 25% bodyfat.

I have been taking HGH (Eutropin) for the last 3 months.

I started with 2IUs per day then after 3 weeks was on 4IUs.

Weeks 4 -9 I was on 8 IUs and for the last 3 weeks have been on 10IUs which I wanted to stay at for 6 months.

I had a little joint stiffness and bloat initially but nothing bad.

The last few days my gums felt slightly strange (hard to describe) but not painful. Today I woke up and the left side of my jaw is really painful and stiff.

Could this be the HGH? I thought it would take much longer than this before there was a risk of this kind of side effect.

I have't taken any today but any advice would be appreciated.

THanks

You are taking way too much GH
You should research proper doses for that drug.
Whats your purpose for taking it?

I was taking for body recomposition and had read lots of posts that said 2-4IU for fat loss and 6-10IUs for body recomposition.

Your doses are in line, I doubt your jaw pain is from HGH however anything is possible. You are on a good dose now so I would just monitor your jaw and see what happens. I guarantee, the pain will go away soon and you will be able to have peace of mind and continue. Best of luck to you an keep us posted on your progress. What gains have you made from 8 IUs a day? Remember , it takes 6 months to a year to see real results off HGH. Best of luck to you.

Thanks. That is reassuring. Would you suggest I just continue at the same dose or wait until the jaw pain settles?

At 8IU I felt I was making decent progress but was expecting the next 3-6 months to be where I saw the big changes.

By way of update - I was getting a lot of bleeding in my mouth during the night and my jaw seemed out of line.

I saw the dentist and I had a very severe infection which was causing swelling, pain and bleeding.

A couple of courses of strong antibiotics and everything is back to normal.

So it was not the HGH that was causing the problem.

Thanks for the advice - I'm now back on with no problems!

your going to experience joint tenderness. U have to remember that when you are taking Growth Hormone, you are indeed making your muscles bigger with permanent gains, organs size is increasing as well, but your tendons will remain the same size. being 240 on a frame made for a guy that is 175 will stretch tendons beyond. Make sure your using a low dose of deca as well as joint command. Of course your gonna be tight, but hey, thats what comes with it. Any finger tip numbness?? What was your starting weight and where are you at? Also was wondering what you are stacking with. Thanks Bro
Johnny

Make sure you take a low dose of Deca?
Really? What for? Please don't tell people to add more without really knowing what is going on. The guy had an infection. I guess you didn't read the other posts. LOL

Permanent gains? Wow you are off base.
Giving advise is all good, but make sure your advise is worth giving please.

your going to experience joint tenderness. U have to remember that when you are taking Growth Hormone, you are indeed making your muscles bigger with permanent gains, organs size is increasing as well, but your tendons will remain the same size. being 240 on a frame made for a guy that is 175 will stretch tendons beyond. Make sure your using a low dose of deca as well as joint command. Of course your gonna be tight, but hey, thats what comes with it. Any finger tip numbness?? What was your starting weight and where are you at? Also was wondering what you are stacking with. Thanks Bro
Johnny

I thought HGH was supposed to strengthen tendons and ligaments lol
Thats the whole reason im on 2iu a day

Top Bottom