Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Side Effect

Thrice33

Hi Guys

I've been taking HGH for about 2 years. I recently switched to Hygetropin and I've been experiencing a new side effect.

Has anyone developed a slight twitch while on any brand of HGH? If so, how long did it take to go away after discontinue of use?

Thanks!!

I love hygetropin! I've experienced the least side effects on this brand. Just slight knuckle discomfort but I can deal with that.

I love the HGYE too! Probably the best HGH I've taken since being forced to switch from the compounding pharmacies b/c of cost and never ending blood work requirements. I think it's more of side effect that would've happened on any brand if taken at a high enough dose. Just looking for feedback from anyone that may have experienced a simular side effect on any brand.

A twitch? where?

Twitching from in the muscles or tingling as in the nerves?

Hi Guys

I've been taking HGH for about 2 years. I recently switched to Hygetropin and I've been experiencing a new side effect.

Has anyone developed a slight twitch while on any brand of HGH? If so, how long did it take to go away after discontinue of use?

Thanks!!

Thats something Ive not experienced. Is there any chance of a pinched nerve?

Top Bottom