Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH For Shoulder Surgery Recovery

STRICTLY-POONTANG

I am getting a MRI this week to confirm glenoid labrum tears in both shoulders. Because of upcoming future events, I need my recovery, especially return of strength, as quick as possible. My questions:

1. Would HGH (somatropin) be of benefit? I can find little on the net concerning using it for recovery, but the few I did see, were positive.

2. If so, what is the best way to convince the doc to prescribe it and does anyone know if Blue Cross/Shield will cover or supplement?

3. If HGH is not recommended, are there any other substances which would assist in recovery?

GH would be a benefit but very expensive.
No the dr. will not give you a script for that reason, and no insurance almost never covers it.
Deca is good for joint lubrication don't know about joint repair.

GH would be a benefit but very expensive.
No the dr. will not give you a script for that reason, and no insurance almost never covers it.
Deca is good for joint lubrication don't know about joint repair.

took the words right out of my mouth :p i've heard of athletes using deca to recover quickly from surgeries before so that might be worth looking into further. of course with deca you should have test as well so keep that in mind...

Top Bottom