Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Script is 1iu/day 5 days/week; on 5x5 what are the best days to inj?

Seconds

Starting the 5x5 exercise routine (m-w-f). My Dr. scripted me 1iu/day (5 days on 2 off). What do you guys think is the best way to split up my injections? I was thinking of injecting the night after each workout (m-w-f) and both weekend days to promote growth during my "grow days." Anyone think it matters at all?

Seconds said:
Starting the 5x5 exercise routine (m-w-f). My Dr. scripted me 1iu/day (5 days on 2 off). What do you guys think is the best way to split up my injections? I was thinking of injecting the night after each workout (m-w-f) and both weekend days to promote growth during my "grow days." Anyone think it matters at all?

5 IU's per week? It will not matter when at that low of a dose. Months(4-12) of 2 IU per day or 4 IU EOD, and then you could tweak AM or PM. You will not see much of a benefit at that low a dose.

goaler said:
5 IU's per week? It will not matter when at that low of a dose. Months(4-12) of 2 IU per day or 4 IU EOD, and then you could tweak AM or PM. You will not see much of a benefit at that low a dose.

Yeah, I'm wondering why I even spent the $. I mean if 1iu 5x/week isn't enough to provide any significant benefits, all I have done is knock down whatever natural production I had!

Seconds said:

you could try using a bigger dose ONLY on workout days PWO. or for fat loss 2 iu per day

ALIN said:
you could try using a bigger dose ONLY on workout days PWO. or for fat loss 2 iu per day

Alin, at night on workout days or on the recovery day immediately following a workout day????

At that dose it wont really matter, maybe up the dose on ur own

ya i use 5iu day to see results,anything else wouldnt wste the money

Good eveing. Each mg is aprox equal to 3 ius. To get any real size you want to get your igf level at about 400 plus, 500 is really growing without to much worry about the serious side effects. Have your doc do your igf level and you'll get a better gauge of what works for you. I recommend doing you gh injection (sub Q) in the am at least an hour before your blood work. If your in goods health and your system is working your personal level should be 80 to 150. you should get approx 70 points for each iu. I would speculate 4 iu a day 5 day a week min would work great. Good luck

Even 1 ui eod will make a big change in your body. That is all I take for my HRT program. All these growth drugs are powerful, even at low dosages. I've always gotten an accelerator effect from HGH for any aas I'm taking.

As for time of injection ... I've always done mine 12 hours after the normal release time, which is about the 3rd hour of sleep.

ozdog said:
Good eveing. Each mg is aprox equal to 3 ius. To get any real size you want to get your igf level at about 400 plus, 500 is really growing without to much worry about the serious side effects. Have your doc do your igf level and you'll get a better gauge of what works for you. I recommend doing you gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - injection (sub Q) in the am at least an hour before your blood work. If your in goods health and your system is working your personal level should be 80 to 150. you should get approx 70 points for each iu. I would speculate 4 iu a day 5 day a week min would work great. Good luck

Holy Sh*t 4iu/day 5days/week??? I'd have to rob a bank!!!
Before I started, the doc did a complete blood workup. My IGF-1 was 169 w/o any supplementation. Doc said optimal range is 250 -290. So at 70/iu, I should be very close to optimal according to him but nowhere near the 400-500 you are recommending.

I like what I am hearing from the Lion. I was concerned that I might be spending all of that coin and doing nothing but suppressing my normal growth hormone production.

Does anyone know whether HGH supplementation "knocks down" natural production like testosterone does? If so, is there some form of PCT for HGH?

Top Bottom