Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Script is 1iu/day 5 days/week; on 5x5 what are the best days to inj?

Seconds said:
Holy Sh*t 4iu/day 5days/week??? I'd have to rob a bank!!!
Before I started, the doc did a complete blood workup. My IGF-1 was 169 w/o any supplementation. Doc said optimal range is 250 -290. So at 70/iu, I should be very close to optimal according to him but nowhere near the 400-500 you are recommending.

I like what I am hearing from the Lion. I was concerned that I might be spending all of that coin and doing nothing but suppressing my normal growth hormone production.

Does anyone know whether human growth hormone - somatropin - supplementation "knocks down" natural production like testosterone does? If so, is there some form of PCT - post cycle therapy - for HGH?

"Does anyone know whether human growth hormone - somatropin - supplementation "knocks down" natural production like testosterone does? If so, is there some form of PCT - post cycle therapy - for HGH?"

My Dr believes that it does and he is adamant about NOT having this happen. This area of the brain controls a great number of vital systems and is not to be toyed with.

PCT for this shutdown? I have no knowledge or experience, but would guess there is not. Imagine trying to live with a damaged hypothalamus.

Seconds said:
Alin, at night on workout days or on the recovery day immediately following a workout day????

immediately following your workout injected IM.

I've got to respectfully disagree with a few of the posts here. If you want to grow, up your test, and not your GH. Test is the cheap way to grow.

GH for HRT purposes is not a high dose protocol. 1 IU/day 5X/wk is fine, and will replenish levels. The benefit you'll get from GH is long term. Be patient, and use it for anti-aging purposes, and if you want an anabolic boost, use compounds that are better suited for that.

Just my $0.02. good luck!

I've got to respectfully disagree with a few of the posts here. If you want to grow, up your test, and not your GH. Test is the cheap way to grow.

GH for HRT purposes is not a high dose protocol. 1 IU/day 5X/wk is fine, and will replenish levels. The benefit you'll get from GH is long term. Be patient, and use it for anti-aging purposes, and if you want an anabolic boost, use compounds that are better suited for that.

Just my $0.02. good luck!

sorry to bump an old post but wow - great answer here

Top Bottom