Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH question and yes i read the recent hgh thread

monti3333

i have been on growth for about 7 months 5 on 1 off and just started my first kit (month 7) and my connect says that after a long period of time on growth you want to use it every other day so my natural growth doesnt stop producing. he also insits on taking it as soon as you wake up and not eating anything for a half hour after that(do my cardio right after my shot on empty stomach). he said not to bother taking it in the evening becuase before bed as you produce your natty hgh when sleeping. i am currently doing 8ius in the am as soon as i wake up(before i would do 2 in am and 2 after my work out in pm, ED 6days on 1day off). i have read this method in a couple of different posts and although my connect looks great doesnt mean he is right. any feedback would be great! thanks guys

monti3333 said:
i have been on growth for about 7 months 5 on 1 off and just started my first kit (month 7) and my connect says that after a long period of time on growth you want to use it every other day so my natural growth doesnt stop producing. he also insits on taking it as soon as you wake up and not eating anything for a half hour after that(do my cardio right after my shot on empty stomach). he said not to bother taking it in the evening becuase before bed as you produce your natty hgh when sleeping. i am currently doing 8ius in the am as soon as i wake up(before i would do 2 in am and 2 after my work out in pm, ED 6days on 1day off). i have read this method in a couple of different posts and although my connect looks great doesnt mean he is right. any feedback would be great! thanks guys

First of all:from all the researches that i read on HGH for personal reason (I have many full texts if you need) i believe that your amount is very high hence not safe

Secondly your source maybe right.....

Prevention of Growth Deceleration after Withdrawal of Growth Hormone Therapy in Idiopathic Short Stature
Meir Lampit and Ze’ev Hochberg
Department of Pediatrics, Meyer Children’s Hospital, Haifa 31096, Israel

Address all correspondence and requests for reprints to: Dr. Ze’ev Hochberg, Division of Pediatric Endocrinology, Meyer Children’s Hospital, P.O. Box 9602, Haifa 31096, Israel. E-mail: . [email protected]

Abstract

The treatment of children with idiopathic short stature by daily injections of human GH (hGH) is followed after its withdrawal by a growth deceleration with normal serum GH and IGF-I levels. The present study was designed to understand and prevent growth deceleration. We hypothesized that this phenomenon is due to tolerance at the target organ level, that tolerance develops in response to the unphysiological pharmacokinetics of daily-injected hGH, and that alternate day hGH therapy will prevent it. Thirty-eight prepubertal children with idiopathic short stature, aged 3.3–9.0 yr, were studied. Their heights were less than -2 SD score, growth rate was above the 10th percentile for age, bone age was less than 75% of chronological age, and the stimulated serum GH concentration was greater than 10 µg/liter. The children were matched for sex, height, and growth velocity SD score to receive daily or alternate day hGH at the same weekly dose of 6 mg/m2 for a period of 2 yr. The 1st and 2nd year mean growth velocities were 3.4 and 2.3 SD score for the daily therapy group and 3.0 and 2.0 SD score for the alternate day group, respectively (P = NS). Over the initial 6 months after withdrawal of therapy, and growth velocity decelerated to a nadir of -3.9 SD score in the daily therapy group, whereas it decelerated in the alternate day group to only -0.2 SD score (P < 0.01). Over the entire 2 yr off therapy the latter group maintained mean growth rates of -0.2 to -1.2 SD score, similar to their pretreatment velocities. The daily group recovered slowly to resume their mean pretreatment rate only on the fourth semiannual evaluation off therapy. The cumulative 4-yr growth velocity (2 yr on and 2 yr off therapy) of the alternate day group was greater than that of the daily therapy group (mean, 0.9 vs. 0.3 SD score; P < 0.002). At the end of the 4-yr therapy period, the adult height prediction of the alternate day group was greater than that of the daily group by a mean 6.5 cm (P = 0.06). It is concluded that growth deceleration after withdrawal of hGH therapy in idiopathic short stature is due to tolerance to GH and IGF-I in response to the unphysiological pharmacokinetics of daily-injected hGH and that alternate day therapy allows for an alternate day physiological GH profile, thus preventing tolerance during therapy and growth deceleration thereafter.

Lot of HGH info over in the Longevity area because it is a component of HRT programs.

Natural time of release is about 3 1/2 hours after you fall asleep. Advice from my Dr is to space the aditional injections evenly on the clock. If it is only 1, than 12 hours after the clock time of 3 1/2 hours sleep.

I have also been told to take break days or do it eod so the body's production does not shut down. 5 on, 2 off for example. I prefer eod.

You are doing a lot of iu's per day. I have not seen more than 2 iu p/d recommended. The concern is that the body is not using the extra and simple excreting it.

My experience has been that HGH effects the entire body and all the systems, not just muscle building. Nothing compares to the rapid muscle growth brought on by a stack. I look at HGH more as an elixer with decreased fat accumulation, fat burning, muscle increase and overall health improvements.

I ve tried 8 ius ed, 2-4 ius ed, in the morning, at night etc... The best for me is 2ius in the morning and 2ius at night. The body can only assimilate 5ius at any given time, so anything over 5ius is a waste of time. It depends on your age if you should inject at night, if your older, your do not produce much hgh anyway so who cares if you inhibit your natural production.

peace

peace

extremefighter said:
I ve tried 8 ius ed, 2-4 ius ed, in the morning, at night etc... The best for me is 2ius in the morning and 2ius at night. The body can only assimilate 5ius at any given time, so anything over 5ius is a waste of time. It depends on your age if you should inject at night, if your older, your do not produce much hgh anyway so who cares if you inhibit your natural production.

peace

peace
Im glad some one actually came through with some correct info.

gymratforlife said:
Im glad some one actually came through with some correct info.

bro hope you are not referring to me if yes...what is incorrect? that 8 iu is a dangerous amount of HGH especially for that long and everyday? Unless he is preparing for Mr Olympia and live (earns ) from BB in this case the risks can be justified somehow..

Please read the researches and u will see that actually is hugely much than the body can tollerate....about EOD i uploaded an abstract that actually tested this hypothesis...

using 8 ius every other day is alot? thats like using 4 ius a day plus im getting 3 days off. plus im 23 and doing it strickly for bodybuilding not to maintain anything. but thanks for those of you who undertand what i said (gym rat and extreme). another thing i would like to add is before i was doing serostim (6 months) and sometimes i would feel as if i had low blood sugar and had to stop what i was doing and immediately have orange juice or something. now on jintropin blue tops and doesing it EOD symtoms like this havnt been noticed. just something i wanted to add..thanks

Top Bottom