Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH question

stuckyy21

This is a question that seems to have may opinions.

I am using GH as a joint repairer and a muscle builder. I can only use it once a day because of my schedule.

I have been using 2 IU a day for 2 months. Is that enough?

No.

hgh is not going to add large amounts of muscle... you may get some over time but definitely are not with only 2 ius and you need to understand that even with a higher dose, its not going to add a lot of size... lean muscle will be there but you need to understand that its nothing like a steroid in terms of what it will add...

This is a question that seems to have may opinions.

I am using GH as a joint repairer and a muscle builder. I can only use it once a day because of my schedule.

I have been using 2 IU a day for 2 months. Is that enough?

You might need to run it a little longer and most would run it at a slightly higher dose. How are your joints feeling?

I would do 3-4IU for at least 3 months

If you can't afford that, then use an HGH secretagogue like nutrobal or GHRP

HGH has to be the most misunderstood compound there is. 1-3ius will give you anti-aging properties. 4-6 will be more likely to build some muscle over time but it works differently than AAS. AAS will cause existing muscle fibers to grow while HGH creates new muscle cells to grow. This takes a significant amount of time to happen that's why it must be used for an extended period of time.

Top Bottom