Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH protocol

playerzone

I just read in MD about some pros using a different method of GH protocol.

something like 7 days on/21 off.
supposed to mimic the growth spurts of a child.

Very high doses on the 7 on days though like 10IU's

Are there any benefits to this method?
To me it sounds stupid. Id rather have effects daily.
Can any results be seen with a short burst cycle like that.
Would be combined with AAS and possibly t3.

What pros?

I've MD - which issue?

are you a child and are you mimicking growth plate activation and stimulation from the GHRH receptor do to a genetic predisposition?

You're reading info based on a therapeutic treatment that is intended to target something entirely different.. Medications have many labeled prescriptions to fit multiple diagnosis..

are you a child and are you mimicking growth plate activation and stimulation from the GHRH receptor do to a genetic predisposition?

You're reading info based on a therapeutic treatment that is intended to target something entirely different.. Medications have many labeled prescriptions to fit multiple diagnosis..
exactly what i was wondering...??? it just seems off in terms of bodybuilding use and i cant place how its beneficial whatsoever in that regard

First of all you should never just blindly copy what someone else is doing, especially if the guy happens to be a freaking pro bodybuilder. Those guys didn't make it to the top just because they know a whole lot more than an average person. No, those guys are genetic anomalies and their body is probably gonna respond amazingly well to whatever they decide to do.

Are you trying to get taller or are you trying to build muscle and loose body fat?

Following the protocols a doctor would give a child suffering from dwarfism doesn't make much sense if that isn't your goal

Absolutely not. I work with a few ifbb pros. I also don’t know a single coach in the industry that does such. Gh is a marathon drug, not a sprint. I’m working with an Olympia athlete now getting him ready for shows. During his offseason we had him at 3iu a day. Now that he is cutting we have him at 6iu a day spread into two doses. This will be everyday until two weeks out of the show when we will drop it. Are guys using more? Way way more. I know guys that use 36iu per day on prep. Per day! MD is so full of shit

Top Bottom