Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Pros..........HGH dosage?

T-Biggs

Hey All,

I wanted to try HGH with my next cycle because of all the good things I have been hearing about it-now I have done all the research I need to work HGH into my next cycle however I am a bit confused on dosages and only wanted if it would be worth it if I only bought one kit (Serano 126iu) and did 3iu's a day (5 on 2 off) for 8 weeks-injects split one in the morning and one before bed? Also this would be the first time use with HGH.
The reason I ask about only one kit is becuase it is all I can afford currently and I wanted to know if I could experience good gains with 8 weeks
I also want to add 100mg of Prop E/O/D and Winny at 50mg e/d. Any advise/suggestions would be great-thanks!

this is what i would do

T-Biggs said:
BUMP.......anyone else please!!

you could take 2 i.u. a day for 4 days on, 3 off. This will give you 15.75 weeks, so about 4 months.

As i see it, you will get better results doing less a day, but longer since GH needs to be taken at least 4-6 months at a time.

Now this is nothing to grow on, but your general health will improve.

So if you need 4 i.u./day you will have to buy another kit.

All basically true - for body building purposes 1 kit is nothing. 12 week cycle minimum.

Your $$ is better spent elsewhere if 1 kit is going to break you - it's not a night and day drug unless you have enough $$.

HGH is a rich mans drug. if you have the money, go for it, but do it right, 4-6 i.u.'s a day, 5 on, 2 off, 16 weeks or more. but if your not exactly rollin in the dough, then your money would be much better spent on a nice AAS cycle. Also, from what ive heard, HGH isnt as effective for younger guys, as it is for the 40+ crowd.

Top Bottom