Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Post Gyno OP

redBMX

i had the moobs issue since puberty, never used any steroids etc. i did a simple lipo back in 2005 and was satisfied with the results for many years until recently i started feeling uncomfortable again.

i dont know if it is age related (38YO) or weight (101KG - 6 feet) but i got them moobs again. This time i went for lypo and gland removal.
a few days ago i did the procedures including both nip grafting (moved up both nipples). waiting for the final results.
anyways my question is how soon can i start HGH (Nordi) ? i only use it to stay in shape and antiaging etc and go to gym for fitness not into muscle building etc.
thanks for going through my long post :)

HGH is no magic wand. Using HGH without a proper diet is going to give you next to no results.

What you really need to do is start eating a proper diet and get exercising.

Base your diet around lean protein, vegetables and fruit. Start exercising 4-5 days per week. The form of exercise you do doesn't matter. Just get moving.

First of all, take care of your health - eat right, and have a healthy lifestyle. HGH is helpful in many regards, not only bodybuilding, but its benefits won't be really noticeable if you don't take care of yourself first.

Top Bottom