Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Post Cycle Sides

Ampsycho

Real quick question. Just did 4 months HGH at 4 IUs per day. Everything went great, shed a lot f stubborn body fat and kept most of my gains. That said, it's been a month since my last pin and I'm still getting pretty bad carpal tunnel in my right thumb. Also the acne that showed up at the end of the cycle is still lingering. Anyone have any experience on how long this might last?

I over lapped the HGH near the middle of a basic test cycle to assist with PCT. Never broke out from test like this though. I read that over time HGH does cause an excess of sebum to be released. Not true?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Totally. It showed up slowly over time. It was actually in both hands but only one lingered. When I move my thumb I can feel the tendon “clicking”through my wrist like it’s caught on something. Weird. Always worse in the morning too.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

^^^ pinched nerves also fit the bill on what you are saying where they can show up in both hands then only be on one side. they also are worse in the mornings cause at night you are putting pressure on the nerve.

just a thought man, i could be totally wrong.. but sounds like you have a disc problem in your spine and it is causing a pinched nerve going down to your arms to your hand.

my advice to you is go do bikram yoga for the next 1-2 months. it will decompress your spine

Top Bottom