Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and penis size

hi, i'm new to posting in the forum. interesting thread. i'm considering
eating a whole bottle of HGH tonight. my girl wont know what hit her.

:qt:

Oh and one more good piece of info. I always get very bad back ache on testosterone. It was in full bloom you could say when starting the HGH and has begun to dissipate and a rapid rate with no difference in diet exercise or dosage of AAS.

Either these affects are the coincidence of my AAS usage life, or this HGH works miracles. We'll soon see.

If the acne persists you could hit it with needtos cleanser and a acnetame.
i had great sucess with both of these bro..if the acne is really bad just use double the dose of acnetame.

here's a link : The Acne Attacker Kit destroys acne at the source!

talk to RADAR or hurricane about gettimg a discount code :)

good luck.

I started doing HGH 6 days ago for the first time and didn't tell my girl friend. after we had sex last night she said wtf? Your penis is way bigger all of a sudden. She was so supprised she kept asking me over and over what I had done. I said nothing over and over but she was so adiment that it could not have just been a good night of sex. She said something had to have changed. I've been on test For a while and said maybe it was increased blood flow but she said no. Said it wasn't just harder but it was large without a doubt. anyone ever expirences increased penis size from HGH? Is it permanent? I never actually expected this to happen and never planed on telling anyone but she just knew. She also knows nothing about AAS and had never heard of HGH.

why is your story so similar :spin::spin: to mine. its crazy man. i live in spain and i try to work out as much as i can and kinda got obsessed with pre workout suppplements. ohh Men.

arginine ,lysine,ornithine *2000mg each . scitec greens (super greens for example)normal serving. tried this with tribulus and i smoked weed one time. i was like a horny goat. i went balls deep for 2 hours straight. ohh and make sure you drink your protein shakes VERY IMPORTANT.

note:adding test gel andactrim on penis and taking out the tribulus puts you in a position to actually SATISFY 2 girls at the same time. true story. im 30 years old btw and this also gives you an inch in girth and length

Not in 6 days. A lot of Test + HGH over 6 months I'm sure you would put on some noticeable, but small gain. You might even be able to increase those gains with consistent PE.

I started doing HGH 6 days ago for the first time and didn't tell my girl friend. after we had sex last night she said wtf? Your penis is way bigger all of a sudden. She was so supprised she kept asking me over and over what I had done. I said nothing over and over but she was so adiment that it could not have just been a good night of sex. She said something had to have changed. I've been on test For a while and said maybe it was increased blood flow but she said no. Said it wasn't just harder but it was large without a doubt. anyone ever expirences increased penis size from HGH? Is it permanent? I never actually expected this to happen and never planed on telling anyone but she just knew. She also knows nothing about AAS and had never heard of HGH.
I really like this statement. We are all experimenters & I intend to experiment too. Do you take any supplements. I also find it hard to get certain things in the U.K. Got ripped off recently. Hgh comes as crystals & you have to mix it with biostatic water. Is that correct?

My husband was on a combo of test and hgh for awhile. Defiantly a difference. It's really about blood flow and allowing the organ to reach its potential and not really "Growth". Enjoy while you can.
That's the combo I want to try. Test & hgh. I'm thinking trenbolene as its extremely androgenic. What do you think. Also, I was going to try hygenotropin but sometropin seems to be the most documented penile growth substance. Any thoughts?

Bidwelling , can you post your stats? And how old are you? I've always wanted to try HGH but im only 23, and dont want to go that route just yet.

I know this is an old post, but I have to verify this rumor as true. I've always been statistically average but since I've been on HGH (for about 1.5 months now) I can't even use regular size condemns with out them braking. I haven't tried magnums, so I'm not sure if those will fit better, I'm terrible about remembering protection unless reminded.

For those who have not tried gH before I also have to say that the results are stunning. I have been doing strictly cardio and crossfit (ugh.. yea I know) because that is what my job requires and I have been short on time with med school, but even without my usual power lifting regiment I have developed a noticeable difference in muscularity. I am concerned with organ growth, but I was recently in a motorcycle accident so I decided to try running somatropin to rebuild my cartilage and anavar to help with the burnt tissue and recalcify minor fractures. It has definitely worked its magic, I'm sad that I'll have to cycle off in a few weeks because I will be leaving the country. I have also been running a very low dose of test p (50mg EOD) to negate ill effects of test suspension caused by Anavar.

What happened is the HGH helped you get a full erection which you apparently weren't doing before. You can be hard and having sex and not be 100% erect and not know it until you take something that helps. Your size was always there you just were not using all of it before.

Top Bottom