Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and penis size

Oh man, now there is going to be a huge demand increase for hgh. Honestly, I have heard guys say this before.

Its increased bloodflow from something. No way HGH makes your dick bigger on only 1.75IU over 6 days.

Its increased bloodflow from something. No way HGH makes your dick bigger on only 1.75IU over 6 days.

Dave, would 4 iu's a day for say a year or longer do this? I ask this , because I have heard this for years on this and other BB forums and at first I was real skeptical especially after that Jose Conseco and his book he wrote claiming that HGH made his member bigger. Maybe, its just all BS and smoke and mirrors?

Believe me guys I agree it doesn't make any sense. Im a total critic and always skeptical of the placebo effect. Only reason why I was so surprised is because she new nothing of it and yet was so persistent that I had somehow done something to make it bigger (which is a pretty outrageous claim especially if you've never heard of HGH). I've been on my cycle of test and EQ for 8 weeks before I hopped on HGH so we have been having sex like crazy on test so she is used to that. But maybe the combo and extra increase in blood flow caused her to think it was a lot bigger. I'll document though and see what I can find.

Surley injecting into his eh wang or scottish wit we call it ya nob the hgh would site inject melt fat at point of injection??dosent hgh hav this effect thetfore making ya dobber smaller??

I've heard from some reputable guys that it does grow your shit, not length but width. 6 days at less than 2 ius isn't going to do it. Got to be increased blood flow. I heard it takes a while to see penis growth, just like nose growth, jaw growth, hand growth, etc.

try measuring it while on hgh and wait untill ur off it for awhile and remeasure. See if theres a difference.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

I was just being sarcastic when I posted that initial response...because Ive been on GH for 2 years now 21iu and I never read or heard that before...if that is the case there will be a surge for GH from other than anti agin and the athletic population

Top Bottom