Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH patches effectiveness

bomtisever

I was wondering if those patches are as effective as injecting hgh, I live hgh for performing at sports and faster recovery, but I'm getting sick of pinning , I considering to use this for a while to see how they work, each of those patches contains 25mg of hgh, that's equal to almost 70iu's , I wonder if your skin absorbs all of it, thanks for any reviews on this.

These patches are not that effective, like all the topical products, as there are a lot of factors that will interfere with the absorption of the actual substance.

If you are tired of pinning HGH, you may as well consider using Nutrobal - it is a very good replacement for HGH, but it is much cheaper, does not require injections, and works much faster.

HGH patches do not work and are a scam.

The best thing you can take to increase HGH levels in the body naturally is nutrobal. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. If you don't want to use actually HGH injections, that is going to be BY FAR your best option. I would say 25mg of nutrobal is equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day.

You can read up on nutrobal more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

The nicest thing about nutrobal is that because your own body is producing the HGH, you don't have to worry about fake product like you do with HGH. That's the problem with HGH. Finding a legit source of HGH is almost impossible. The market is loaded with fakes.

Top Bottom