Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and Nutrabol

bayerboy

Would it be a waste to take both? Or would doing one or the other be the better option ? I dont want to waste money if I dont have to.

its far from a waste to take both... you dont have to use them both... 677 is clearly cheaper... its not the same as hgh but its the closest thing you can find to it and its extremely effective

Would it be a waste to take both? Or would doing one or the other be the better option ? I dont want to waste money if I dont have to.

I'd say it is a waste. Even if it just came down to how much GH you got from one or the other. How would you know?

It wouldn't be a waste at all.

Take the HGH first thing every morning on an empty stomach. Take 25mg of nutrobal 30 minutes before your last meal of the day

It wouldn't be a waste at all.

Take the HGH first thing every morning on an empty stomach. Take 25mg of nutrobal 30 minutes before your last meal of the day

You'll know more about this than me but here's my thinking. I know, unlike test, using GH doesn't suppress natural production. Let's say a user takes 5iu's (a decent dose) EOD. Late, the same day and as suggested, they use 25mg of nutrobol - how much of an effect would that produce. And when compared to the 5ius that morning is there any benefit?

Top Bottom