Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for muscle growth

aesd

Banned
I hear several different opinions on gh used for muscle growth;from 20iu pwo to 6iu thru out the day,So what works best?
Well for mr I've found that at least 600mg of test is required and lots of clean fats and carbs..especially protien...I was reading an article on insulin Here and I highly recommend it...The thing is gh is becoming more expensive
I only know one guy that is under 2.25 an iu other than that I hear of prices above 4...So is it worth it?...Well i ate marble slab today and I can wash my clothes on my abs...lol Although I'm about to head to the gym and the fat is needed to power me thru a intense workout...

I was going to ask the same question. I tried to pm you but it said you aren't accepting pm's. But from what I understand, a couple of months on hgh isn't really worth it. It is a longer term commitment.

serapis said:
I was going to ask the same question. I tried to pm you but it said you aren't accepting pm's. But from what I understand, a couple of months on hgh isn't really worth it. It is a longer term commitment.
It should be run 6 months to really reap the benefits, 1 yr is awesome

aesd said:
I hear several different opinions on gh used for muscle growth;from 20iu pwo to 6iu thru out the day,So what works best?
Well for mr I've found that at least 600mg of test is required and lots of clean fats and carbs..especially protien...I was reading an article on insulin Here and I highly recommend it...The thing is gh is becoming more expensive
I only know one guy that is under 2.25 an iu other than that I hear of prices above 4...So is it worth it?...Well i ate marble slab today and I can wash my clothes on my abs...lol Although I'm about to head to the gym and the fat is needed to power me thru a intense workout...

for fat loss ive had EXCELLENT results with between 2-6 iu DAILY.

Hi
I am new on here i just brought HGHR its from www.findlongevitynow.com been on it nearly 2 weeks my energy may of gone up a bit not sure. its meant to have 2AEP = Real HGHR can anyone tell me anything about this if its real or crap. Just i am trying to get back into body building but finding it hard to motivate myself.
Kinney

so what would yall recommend to take...ive read about HGHR and GenF20...the real things like genotropin and humatrope are just too expensive for me to afford right now...but i would greatly appreciate everyones input...thanks

so what would yall recommend to take...ive read about HGHR and GenF20...the real things like genotropin and humatrope are just too expensive for me to afford right now...but i would greatly appreciate everyones input...thanks

Well come on! The reason the others are so cheap is they are fake. Look up somorelon (sp) causes your body to increase HGH production!

Top Bottom