Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

on HGH for months bloodwork

murraner

I've been using HGH for months (4IUS per day) and have been happy with it. my skin looks better, i've lost tons of fat/weight and i sleep like a rock. no complaints from me at all. my concerns though with bloodwork are my glucose came in at 109 which is concerning cause it was in the 80's before.

Was the bloodwork done fasted?

GH has the potential to effect your glucose levels over time. It's nothing to be over concerned about.

Using a GDA supplement will help or Berberine. Take it first thing in the morning, with breakfast and again later in the day, with your post workout meal or other high carb meals.

actually i would be concerned. increasing insulin resistance over time has consequences

the reason for this is you are abusing HGH pure and simple. 4iu's is more than twice what i recommend for long term use unless you are a high level bodybuilder

See above. Yes. 2iu is lots for long term use. If ur seeing symptoms at that dose, which many do, try a 5/2 protocol. Check ur BG regularly. It should never be over 5.5 unless you’ve just had a re-feed the night before. Ideally you’ll hover around 5. Consider metformin at 500mg/day taken 30 mins before your last meal. Works for me. I’m at 3iu/day split am/pm. But I’m also using this higher dose for a shorter term contest prep. I’ll take a break after and restart at 1iu (I’ll probably still use metformin even then) and work up slowly over 2 months to 2iu and I may split that dose am/pm also. Not sure if I’ll do a 5/2 protocol but it’ll depend on symptoms. It sure helps, that’s for sure. But no one wants diabetes from abusing the shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree about the dosing. Get it down closer to 2iu per day or less and that should make a big difference. Or, check out sarms.forsale and try Nutrobal as an alternative.

Top Bottom