Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH + Mass Cycle?

borg4902

I have never tried HGH and was curious, is it really worth the money. I am planning to use 6iu per day throughout my next mass cycle.
It will probably look something like this.
1000mg t-eneth p/wk week 1-8
100mg anadrol edweek 1-5
and either EQ or Deca at 500-600mg per wk
What should I expect when stacking the HGH on top of this cycle?

I've heard that you have to use HGH for a minimum of 4 months to get any benefit from it.

Borg4902 said:
I have never tried HGH and was curious, is it really worth the money. I am planning to use 6iu per day throughout my next mass cycle.
It will probably look something like this.
1000mg t-eneth p/wk week 1-8
100mg anadrol edweek 1-5
and either EQ or Deca at 500-600mg per wk
What should I expect when stacking the HGH on top of this cycle?
thats a pretty large mgs dosage for running hgh....you could lower the megs on the test and the anadrol....and throw in some t-3 and a little inlsine and get crazt huge and save a little for next time....you also need to put some a-dex in there....

Arimidex was a given sorry. Have no slin hookup but have a tun of t3 in my posetion as we speak. Was planning on running the HGH from jan to july could I get away with 4iu ed instead of 6 and still see good results?

I use GH ED for my HRT. Gh IMO just sucks ass for mass. But fucking great for cutting...IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT. For bulking...plain and simple..you need slin with that. Creates the perfect raise of IGF-1

Hence the words...INSULIN GROWTH LIKE FACTOR!

yes agree, great for cutting. When mixed with insulin you get better results.. HGH is best taken with a HGH to wt ratio. Don't ask me, I forgot. I used 2 bottles a week with tren acetate.

Borg4902 said:
Arimidex was a given sorry. Have no slin hookup but have a tun of t3 in my posetion as we speak. Was planning on running the HGH from jan to july could I get away with 4iu ed instead of 6 and still see good results?
i would do the 4 iu's and the last 30 days before your show bump it up to 6 ED....with your lower carb intake and the t-3 the shits gunna fall off you...

mposster said:
i would do the 4 iu's and the last 30 days before your show bump it up to 6 ED....with your lower carb intake and the t-3 the shits gunna fall off you...

Watch out on the T3! That shil will burn up even muscle! Happend to me once! And don't expect miracles from drugs bro. You have to do your part to. Steroids are not magic. They only help to give you a push.

Yeah slin will make the gh alot better. However if you really can't get your hands on any slin your next best bet is to eat like a horse while on some AAS. All the eating will release your natural insulin and the GH will minimize fat gain. Think of the muscle you get while bulking with half to a quarter of that fat.

Top Bottom