Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and jaw

DashTrash

I see some guys at the gym who are obviously using steroids and HGH in their 50's and they have very pronounced jaws like squared. is that from years of HGH use? they are also super lean and ripped and i see them working out like everyday. is this true and what kind of dosages do you think they are running?

I see some guys at the gym who are obviously using steroids and HGH in their 50's and they have very pronounced jaws like squared. is that from years of HGH use? they are also super lean and ripped and i see them working out like everyday. is this true and what kind of dosages do you think they are running?

Maybe it's cos they've trained for years - like me

Sometimes it's because they've trained 3 decades or more like me

Top Bottom