Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and Insulin resistance

vexotex

Plat Hero
Platinum
Muskate and MasonicBodybuilder

What is your opinion about HGH causes an insulin resistance and at what doses (IU)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It varies person to person. When I switch to 5iu I notice my surgar level increased above normal range. When I was at 3iu my sugar was in the normal range.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It varies person to person. When I switch to 5iu I notice my surgar level increased above normal range. When I was at 3iu my sugar was in the normal range.

Does it cause a permanent insulin resistance after you stop using it and do you get a diabetes?

Does it cause a permanent insulin resistance after you stop using it and do you get a diabetes?

Definitely not a permanent one - when you stop taking it, the insulin resistance should be back to normal.

we actually discussed this a bit with palumbo and loyd on our evo podcasts

really long term use of heavy HGH is going to require T4 if anything. loyd mentioned when he included it his results were so much better. if you are running a low dose i don't see a problem with thyroid or blood sugar. you can run n2slin before meals to increase insulin sensitivity

I agree. I think the issue becomes when you run high doses for a long time. Running a moderate dose like 4iu per say isn't going to cause much as far as insulin resistance. Make sure you take fish oil too. It is often overlooked but is great for promoting insulin sensitivity.

Insulin resistance from HGH usage isn't from a certain dosage per say - it's more of a matter of duration. It's a cumulative effect.

It's kind of like this - 1-2 months using HGH, no problem
6 months + of HGH usage, that's when the problems start.

The easiest way to see if you are insulin resistant is to get a blood glucose testing machine (the one diabetics use) and test your fasting insulin when waking.

Thank you all.
I'm taking 2 IU and I was thinking to increase to 4UI. So, up to 4 IU is a normal moderate dose.
My stepfather has diabetes so I will borrow his machine.

Thank you all.
I'm taking 2 IU and I was thinking to increase to 4UI. So, up to 4 IU is a normal moderate dose.
My stepfather has diabetes so I will borrow his machine.

There's no such thing as normal moderate dose. Everyone reacts different to HGH.

Top Bottom