Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh insulin question

Samalvey

Anybody here use HGH and/or insulin? If so, what kind of effect did it have for you? Would you recommend it to someone who has experience with AAS?

Insulin should be something to avoid for almost everyone, and you certainly don't need it with all but the highest dosages of HGH. HGH is something you need to run for a few months before starting to see benefits, but it has nice anti-aging properties if you are over 40.

there is no need to use insulin unless its something you need medically... no, i would not recommend it at all

If you made 6 digits per year from BB then OK, but if your amateur aka gym rat no need for insuline at all.

there is no need to use insulin unless its something you need medically... no, i would not recommend it at all
Thats some good @$$ advice! I appreciate the truth. This insulin is nothing to play around with for is average gym rats.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thats some good @$$ advice! I appreciate the truth. This insulin is nothing to play around with for is average gym rats.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
always brother! thats the only way i give it... i dont tell anyone what they want to hear, but rather what they need to hear

you spit out insulin every time you eat

adding more is only going to make you fatter

type 2 diabetics got into their mess by spitting out too much insulin, so now they take MORE insulin which keeps them alive, but does not fix the issue. how ironic

Top Bottom