Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh and insulin

Leofitness

Hello all
Just had a couple questions about my eating and timing. Would appreciate some critiquing if needed and any extra tips would be greatly appreciated.

Ok so far I'm running:
HGh 4iu the second I wake up along with 8iu of humulin r ( today I decided to take the slin 10 minutes after the hgh. I've read some allow the hgh to take effect first so I'm not sure if it makes a huge difference or not so I'm open to suggestion )
I was waiting an hour to have breakfast which consists of 4 boiled eggs , two table spoons of lean ground beef, sweet potatoes , quinoa , broccoli , cauliflower , Brussels sprouts, mushrooms and peppers then a scoop of a precision mass gainer.

Two days ago I started taking a shake that consists of 60gram of whey isolate protein and two scoops of insul-x carbs which is maltodextrin complex carb. Ten minutes after my slin shot then eat that same breakfast an hour later.

I also take slin immediately after workout then ten minutes later I take a scoop of glutamine and 80g of the insul-x carbs then 15 minutes later I take a scoop of creatine and 60g of whey isolate protein. Hour later I eat what I have for breakfast except instead of 4 boiled eggs I have 2 pieces of chicken.

So my questions are:

- is what I'm eating good enough ?
- Is the shake ten minutes after my AM shot a good idea or should I just stick to
The breakfast and weight gainer.

- are cheat meals on the weekend a good idea ?
- is the slin right after the hgh shot ok? I've read multiple posts saying it benefits the other but other articles says you should wait.

- can I use the insulin on days that I'm not training?
- can I use the insulin more then twice a day for better gains?

I also wanted to add I started at 6iu if slin but moving up 2iu weekly till I reach 14-16
Staying on slim for 8 weeks then month off repeat

Again thanks so much for the time and help. It's greatly appreciated

Sincerely, I am not an expert on insulin use, so I will abstain from recommending anything. I am sure that @muskate will chime in soon, and this guy is a beast when it comes to nutrition and everything related.

insulin is highly overrated first off.. I have used it myself and got nothing out of it except stress

the most dummy proof way to use insulin is like this:

post workout inject it and then take a dex shake .. then eat a well balanced meal... always keep sugars on hand in case of emergency and always be around other people in case something goes wrong

Yea I was wondering if I should just stick to post workout slin shots. Possibly a slin shot pre workout for some pump at the gym. But is it ok to take a slin shot a hour before working out then a slin shot say three hours later pwo ?

insulin is highly overrated first off.. I have used it myself and got nothing out of it except stress

the most dummy proof way to use insulin is like this:

post workout inject it and then take a dex shake .. then eat a well balanced meal... always keep sugars on hand in case of emergency and always be around other people in case something goes wrong

^^^^

Yea I was wondering if I should just stick to post workout slin shots. Possibly a slin shot pre workout for some pump at the gym. But is it ok to take a slin shot a hour before working out then a slin shot say three hours later pwo ?

Taking insulin pre workout is the last thing you want to do. You can very easy go hypoglycaemic during your workout and put yourself into a diabetic coma.

Insulin is no secret. It's no magic wand. Most people will just get fat from using it.

If you want to use it, I would only use it 2-3 days per week on the body parts you want to bring up. Use it post workout with a whey isolate and carb powder. 1 hour after that eat a high protein, high carb low fat meal. 2 hours after that meal, eat another meal thats high protein, high carb, low fat.

DONT use insulin everyday or you will blow out your waist line and kill your insulin sensitivity. 2-3 days per week.

Top Bottom