Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH injections frequency

bunert05

I read on an old forum some guy saying you can inject HGH 3X per week with good results? then i saw some youtube guy say you can do it 5X a week and 2 off. now I read it should be done everyday. my question is what are the best way to do it. there was a study from asia i saw that showed 3x a week was best, how can that be?

well the 5 on 2 off idea is simply to make the hgh last longer. they came up with that years ago when hgh cost you 4 figures a month in some cases

nowadays hgh is affordable and you can find high quality stuff. PM me for a source and code

It depends of the goal. If you do it as a sport doping or as anti-aging therapy. Of course there are many schemes how to do it but most common are 3. Everyday, other one is 5 days and then 2 days off and EOD. If you really want to know about HGH I would advise you to read Ronald Klatz book: "Grow young with HGH". This guy studied more than 30 years HGH. That times when it was forbidden to use and they took it from corpses not from e coli. They use to make researches in Mexico due to the country laws. You will find all answers in terms of scientific side and how does it effect our life as well as the cycle schemes and dosages.

Top Bottom