Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh injections

schneiderc2004

Hello Bros,
I'll be getting some HGH soon. This is the 1st time I'm doing HGH on my own. Done some research but it can be confusing, because different people and doctors prefer and recommend different methods. Just wondering if I could please get some advise regarding the following:

* Insulin syringe & needle size for injection.
* Syringe and needle size for Bacteriostatic Water mixing.
* Subcutaneous injection site.

I would appreciate your help on this one.

Thanks!

Hello Bros,
I'll be getting some HGH soon. This is the 1st time I'm doing HGH on my own. Done some research but it can be confusing, because different people and doctors prefer and recommend different methods. Just wondering if I could please get some advise regarding the following:

Thanks!

Bumping this thread! Anyone...please!:worried:

Ok, I found out somewhere else that the standard Insulin pin for HGH injections is a 29g, 1/2" pin. Some people appear to use different sizes for various reasons. As far as using a different size syringe/needle for HGH reconstitution, some bros use a 22g pin for that purpose. I'll just have to practice and experiment.

As far the best area for subcutaneous injections, some HRT Docs advocate the use of different areas of the body other than just the belly button area. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations about this topic?

29g 1/2" needle for injection. As for mixing use what you like, just make sure the needle is long enough to get to the sides close to the bottom to gently get the water in there and not squirt it into the HGH. (I use 3ML syringe with 23g 1 1/4").

I pin on the sides of my stomach, easier time to find something to pin into there. I alternate sides. If you do pin around the belly button just make sure you don't do it to close as you got a lot of nerves there.

How is it coming?

Hello Bros,

Thanks!

29G Insulin pins will work fine.
Use BAC WATER to mix your HGH.

Top Bottom