Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh injections

i know this is old but my question is...i just reconstituted I used one of my U-100 .3ml/cc 8mm needles and drew .8ml out over 3 seperate draws of the salline. is that ok? when i added it to the gh bottle i slowly put it in the bottle so it ran down the sides and hit the powder... is this acceptable? unfortunately thats all i had to work with.

Why did you draw only .8? Why not just draw 1.ml?
You are not really using saline are you?
Why not just fork our $15US and buy some 1ml 7/16" 31 guage bd slin pins?

And please start your own thread next time.
And please don't bump old threads.

Insulin 31g 1/2. Subq in stomach but rotate areas. I do stomach once a week then go to quads ect. I pretty much. Over my entire body once a week. Never the same spot in the same week. Then repeat the following weeks. Good luck and enjoy the ride its great.

Why would you go all over your body?
Thats the oddest one I have heard in a while.

This isn't a pissing contest just my thoughts, I would not buy blue tops, there are better options at the same price point. Second, when and if I get red bumps, that shit goes in the trash. From what I have read when I first got the red bumps they have to do with the e coli bacteria not completely removed from the HGH.

i know this is old but my question is...i just reconstituted I used one of my U-100 .3ml/cc 8mm needles and drew .8ml out over 3 seperate draws of the salline. is that ok? when i added it to the gh bottle i slowly put it in the bottle so it ran down the sides and hit the powder... is this acceptable? unfortunately thats all i had to work with.

Quit bumping old threads, make a new one if you have a question. Thanks.

Top Bottom