Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh info

E

ego boner

alright, im researching for my second cycle, I have access to Jintropin as far as hgh goes but i know only a little about its use.... I will probably be running a Sust 500mg/wk for 10 weeks cycle withh proper pct and hgh 1iu mid morning and 1 iu mid afternoon weeks 4-- 7months...

Will the hgh come in ready to use form? Or will i need to mix it up, and if so, should i get some of the water from getpinz or the stuff they send with it... and how long is the shelf life of hgh once mixed... i know it needs to be refrigerated, but will t be safe while being shipped form overseas?

Ego Boner

ego boner said:
alright, im researching for my second cycle, I have access to Jintropin as far as hgh goes but i know only a little about its use.... I will probably be running a Sust 500mg/wk for 10 weeks cycle withh proper pct and hgh 1iu mid morning and 1 iu mid afternoon weeks 4-- 7months...

Will the hgh come in ready to use form? Or will i need to mix it up, and if so, should i get some of the water from getpinz or the stuff they send with it... and how long is the shelf life of hgh once mixed... i know it needs to be refrigerated, but will t be safe while being shipped form overseas?

Ego Boner

Hope this answers some of your questions:

http://basskilleronline.com/hgh_manual.html
http://basskilleronline.com/hgh.html
http://basskilleronline.com/hgh_reconstuting.html

Hi there,

your jintropin will come in a box of 10 x 10iu vials. there will also be 10 1ml ampules of water to mix it with. use this water! what ever you do, do not shake the vial to mix them, hGH is a delicate compound and you will likely damage it. the best way is to add the water and roll the vial vetween your thumb and index finger until the liquid is free of solute.

you wont need to worry about the hGH not being refrigorated during shipping, its fine for a couple of weeks. when its mixed, i wouldnt leave it more than a week or so.

why are you only using 1/2iu per day? most authorities would suggest this may display health benefits, but you shouldnt be expecting too much in the way of muscle gains and fat loss at these modest doses. bump up the dosage and split it into cycles (dont worry about regressiopn, you will keep a lot of your gains from growth because muscle gains come from hyperplasia (new muscle cell formation) rather than hypertrophy (enlargement of muscle cells) that we get from AS). you need to take it with a test anyway to see any notable muscle gains, and there is no way you should be on a test until all your hGH runs out! in fact, 10weeks is a long cycle anyway, especially so with sust because of its time released nature, you will end up being "on" for like 15 weeks...way way too long! reconsider your stack, you will get much better gains from shorter, higher dosage stacks, and believe it or not, provided your post-course therapy is well structured, they are much less toxic!

Hope this has been of some help.

EXF said:
Hi there,

your jintropin will come in a box of 10 x 10iu vials. there will also be 10 1ml ampules of water to mix it with. use this water! what ever you do, do not shake the vial to mix them, hGH is a delicate compound and you will likely damage it. the best way is to add the water and roll the vial vetween your thumb and index finger until the liquid is free of solute.

you wont need to worry about the hGH not being refrigorated during shipping, its fine for a couple of weeks. when its mixed, i wouldnt leave it more than a week or so.

why are you only using 1/2iu per day? most authorities would suggest this may display health benefits, but you shouldnt be expecting too much in the way of muscle gains and fat loss at these modest doses. bump up the dosage and split it into cycles (dont worry about regressiopn, you will keep a lot of your gains from growth because muscle gains come from hyperplasia (new muscle cell formation) rather than hypertrophy (enlargement of muscle cells) that we get from AS). you need to take it with a test anyway to see any notable muscle gains, and there is no way you should be on a test until all your hGH runs out! in fact, 10weeks is a long cycle anyway, especially so with sust because of its time released nature, you will end up being "on" for like 15 weeks...way way too long! reconsider your stack, you will get much better gains from shorter, higher dosage stacks, and believe it or not, provided your post-course therapy is well structured, they are much less toxic!

Hope this has been of some help.

no, it really didnt help because the question was about the storage and mixing of hgh,,, not my cycle and stats and goals. But about the part where you say it is a delicate compound and no shaking should occur, do you have any references on this? And also, i have heard that there is better water to mix with from the guys at getpinz.. is this true or the water that comes with it better? and how long is the shelf life of both, mixed, and unmixed?(refrigerated of course)

Ego Boner

no need to get angry! i was only asking a few questions and offering some advice, but if you want to be all defensive then thats fine with me...i'm not the one asking for help. yeah actually, one of the GeneScience lab representatives told me not to shake it, and as he works for the company that produces it i will assume he is correct.

yes. you need to be very careful when reconstituting, and i would not use the water that comes with the kits...just to be safe buy you a 30ml bottle of bacteriostatic water

the kit also comes with instructions and it says in there not to shake it or it will be ruined... also i see its commen for people to run 2iu morning and 2iu night and weekends off, is the weekend off jus to stretch out the supply a lil longer or is there other benifits to this?

Top Bottom