Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh human growth hormone or testosterone

im looking to take my body to the next level im at a plateau as far as building muscle and strength....what is best to take hgh or test im new to this stuff anybody with info please help

I am assuming you have at least 5 years heavy training under your belt, your diet is in check and you are older than 26 years old.?

You are no where ready for HGH. The classic first cycle for people that have maxed out there genetic potential is the following.

1. Get your diet in check?
2. Get your training to in check?

Cycle should be 12 weeks

Weeks 1-12 Test E 350 to 400 per week. Divide your doses up on Sunday and Thursdays or any two days in a week.
Week 1-4 Dbol 30mgs per day.

This is a classic bulker that should promote great gains for you. DO NOT start off shooting 500 to 750 mgs per week of test or doing 50 to 75 mgs of Dbol
Its not needed and you will not see anymore results than the cycle doses I just stated for you.
You can substitute Anavar for the Dbol if you like, however do your own research and see which oral is best for your goals. Use the search feature at the top of the page for this. Best of luck to you. In the future, it is wise to include your statistics , when making such posts such as
weight
height'
Body fat
Years training
etc:

Best of luck to you,.

im looking to take my body to the next level im at a plateau as far as building muscle and strength....what is best to take hgh or test im new to this stuff anybody with info please help

They both stack very well together. Awesome combination.

thanks for the reply.. im 36 years old and my diet is clean...never took this stuff before ive heard so many negative things but good things to just dont know what to think.....is it ok to just take hgh???? im 6"2 200 lbs for the past 6-8 months hit plateau in strength and size gains.... i have been lifting seriously for close to 4 years now

thanks for the reply.. im 36 years old and my diet is clean...never took this stuff before ive heard so many negative things but good things to just dont know what to think.....is it ok to just take hgh???? im 6"2 200 lbs for the past 6-8 months hit plateau in strength and size gains.... i have been lifting seriously for close to 4 years now

Hgh is a long process, Ready. You need to pin 3 to 4 IUs per day for months at a time before seeing results. You will keep almost all of your gains however unless you are on an HRT therapy program from your doctor and your insurance is covering the costs, it can be cost prohibitive.

Top Bottom