Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh high doses for short time or low dose for long time?

airsmith2k

say you have 10 kits of hgh would it make a difference if u did 10 ius a day till the 10 kits ran out or if u did 4 ius till the kits ran out? im bumpin up to 10 ius a day because i heard thats the dose u gotta run to really grow...what do u guys think?

back in the early day when we ran lugwigs(Dbol) we ran them 10mg mon-wed fri.......i gained a solid 35 lbs from that ,bench went from 185-300
ahhhhh! The good old days

RADAR

oh and remember-quick to gain-quick to loose, take advantage of what you've got push it to the limit,you will never regret it!

RADAR

airsmith2k said:
say you have 10 kits of hgh would it make a difference if u did 10 ius a day till the 10 kits ran out or if u did 4 ius till the kits ran out? im bumpin up to 10 ius a day because i heard thats the dose u gotta run to really grow...what do u guys think?

what you need to do is give 5 to me and run 4iu's till your 5 runs out :p

airsmith2k said:
damn my luck! i can't even find any.

Top Bottom