Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for height growth advice please

RebeccaGo

Hi, My son is 14 and small he has a projected height of 5 foot 5 inches (152cm). I have taken him to the doctors and there is nothing medically wrong with him he will just be short, so they will not help. We live in the UK and the doctors don't help unless they have to.
He is already well into puberty his voice has broken and he will have to start shaving soon. I know time is an issue. My son is very depressed by his height, so I have been researching HGH to help him grow.
I have bought some and we have started injecting 2ius per a day, I'm really worried in case it's fake and wondering how long before we see any results if this is the legitimate stuff.
Also would it help to give him L-Arginine in the evening and should he take anti oestrogens as he is quite far into puberty. I don't want to put stuff in him that's not necessary, I'm really looking for advise you can't get any from the doctors here.

first off HGH is prescribed to children with dwarfism, but your kid DOES NOT have that. not even close. hence that is why the doctors don't want to give him HGH and they are correct.

my opinion on the matter and please don't get defensive is that I think what you are doing is borderline shameful but I'm not surprised at all. there are tons of parents out there who put down their children for some sort of physical reason.

i guarantee you are only hurting your son more by putting him through this. you should love him no matter what and what you are doing here is what is in actuality making him depressed. no kid wants to feel inferior, especially by their parents.. the worse thing a parent can do is not accept their kids for the way they are, especially when YOU were the one who gave him his genetics. it has been proven kids given up for adoption or who have to live in foster homes grow up with less self worth because they feel like they were thrown in the trash by their parents.

I am only 5 6 myself and many of the top bodybuilders and weight lifters are under 5 8. there is nothing wrong with being that height. i get plenty of women and I have been very successful in life. maybe you should love your son and accept him for the way he is. too many parents especially in this day want to project their lives onto their kids.. thats why you see idiot parents at sports games cursing out their kids coaches for not putting them in the game.

Just so you know I love my son, he has been seeing a counsellor for 4 years due to depression, he has been bullied at school because of his height. I don't want to go into a world I don't fully understand and certainly can't afford, that is why I've asked for advice. One day I hope you will know the love of a child, but I gaurentee if you see your child suffering you will do anything to help. We have gone down the counselling route with little or no effect on his morale. Judge me if you wish but his state of mind (not his body) is more important to me. You don't know me I'm not a pushy parent just torn apart seeing him hurt and will do anything to ease his pain. I'm glad you are happy and confident with yourself I wish my son was happy with himself too he is perfect but he can't see it, I have spent many nights nursing his cuts and bruises and tears and I'm terrified he may do something silly to himself he is so low.
For the record I have always liked smaller men, he is the one struggling not me.

^^^ your post made no sense because 5'5" isn't that short. then again kids will bully each other over every little thing. I actually googled 152cm and it came up as only 5 feet tall

you said it was 5'5" hence the confusion

bullying in school is something I find disgusting and the teacher and staff should do something about it. the best thing i suggest for you is to put him into a different school for a fresh start. those kids at his school are some major assholes. I remember in school we had some really short kids and nobody cared. i think at that age they pick on each other over every stupid thing, but once they get a bit older they chill. once he is in college none of that crap happens, so it will get better

like i said it isn't the end of the world. even at 5 feet tall there are chicks out there who are his height.

you should check out this article on HGH and dwarfism. believe it or not even at only 5 feet tall he still isn't considered a dwarf. https://www.hghinjection.com/effects-of-growth-hormone/hgh-and-dwarfism/

Hopefully even if he stays short you help him grow a massive dick and his confidence gets back. (Jk, not kidding)

You might deform him for life though... Or accelerate tumour/cancer growth cells. I hope you had a full blown physical exam done beforehand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Kids don't stop growing till 25. Brain and body. I had buddies in high shook walk around at 5"6 and then 2 years after graduation they shoot up to 6"0. I would say get him into lifting weights and get strong and maybe take up some wrestling so he can get some self defense and confidence. And make friends. And let nature take its course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand both sides. I personally am 6'1 so I have never had to worry about being short but I know it's something a lot of kids get picked on and a lot of women find unattractive.

Check out this article on nutrobal -> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

I personally don't think messing around with HGH is smart at his age. Not only that, 99% of the HGH on the market is fake.

The recommended dosage of nutrobal is 25mg/day. I would say that dosage is equivalent to about 3-4 IU of HGH per day.

If you order your nutrobal from sarms1.com, 1mL = 25mg. Each vial is 30mL so you would need 4 vials to run it for 16 weeks at the recommended dosage.

When you take the nutrobal is personal preference. I personally like to take the nutrobal before bed because I find it helps me sleep. I take my nutrobaldosage 30 minutes before my last meal of the day each day.

Nutrobal will give you all the same benefits that HGH will. It's just a safer and legal alternative.

Giving him HGH is not going to make any noticeable difference. What it will do is cause health issues. He doesn't need to be using things like HGH or other hormones at that young of an age.

I am 5'7" so I know what it is like being short. In the end if he is into weight training then being short is actually a benefit. Have him look at the bright side.

Top Bottom