Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH grow hair back for anyone?

tical

Banned
I've heard some people say that HGH has grew some hair back as a side effect... anyone experience this?

Bump because I really don't want to get into GH because I hear it's hard core however, I'm seriously balding and would like to know.

lol Okay, I'm sorry everybody. I completely misread the first question. I thought he was asking if gh caused back hair, not hair to grow back.

So in answer to the question, gh has certainly stopped the rate at which I was previously losing my hair. Even when I wasn't on, mine was getting thinner. I could tell it was about to fall out because it was first get kinky and curly, as if it were unhealthy. During my last brief test/eq/var cycle, I used finasteride and nizoral to protect my hair. Gh was there because I'm alway on it. I did notice that I didn't lose nearly as much hair as usual.

Ironmaster, who used to be the gh guru here, always said that your hair would start growing back, and even begin returning to its original color if it had turned grey, after about 4-6 months of gh. While gh does seem to have made my own hair healthier, I haven't grown much back.

Sorry for the confusion.

No one wishes gh would regrow hair more than I do, but to be honest, I haven't noticed that it does. Maybe if I could just keep away from gear for a year or so, the gh would actually have the chance to work its magic.

kbrkbr said:
No one wishes gh would regrow hair more than I do, but to be honest, I haven't noticed that it does. Maybe if I could just keep away from gear for a year or so, the gh would actually have the chance to work its magic.

I'm not bald by any means but when winny made my hair thin at the back I panicked a little..but even though I've been on GH for months there has been no improvement in the growth/re-growth in that area...sorry.
Ed

Top Bottom