Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and general health?

txbondsman said:
I've been on for 2 months now, the sides of joint discomfort are somewhat bothersome. I started w/ 2iu ed for the first 3 weeks then ramped to 4iu, 2 am and 2 pm. My hands will completely go numb if I'm holding something for a while, i.e. writing pens, fishing pole, etc. I have to stop and rub the feeling back into them. It's a bother at times. I was wondering when these would cease. The sleep is better, but I have a old rotator cuff injury that still plagues me and an elbow that hurts most of the time. How long before those may see some benefit. I'm 47 and plan to stay on indefinately if the results seem to come.
anyone?

BEEN ON HGH FOR ABOUT 5 MONTHS NOW. 4 IU A DAY SPLIT BETWEEN EARLY MORNING AND EARLY AFTERNOON. ONLY SIDES I GET ARE A LITTLE SWELLING IN HANDS. HAD A BAD CASE OF TENNIS ELDOW LAST YEAR FROM GOLFING A LOT. DOESN'T BOTHER ME AT ALL ANYMORE. MY ACHILLES TENDONS FEEL A LITTLE BETTER. USE TO BOTHER ME A LOT. I AM 39 ON HRT ALSO ON 150 MG TEST PER WEEK AND T4 100MCG PER DAY. REASON I STARTED TAKING 4 IU OF HGH A DAY WAS BECAUSE OF THOSE NAGGING TENDON INJURIES. I SAY ONE THING ABOUR HGH IT IS NOT A MIRACLE DRUG BUT IT WAS WORTH THE PRICE JUST TO GET RID OF MY TENNIS ELBOW. HGH I AM TAKING IS JINTROPIN.

al_ny said:
BEEN ON HGH FOR ABOUT 5 MONTHS NOW. 4 IU A DAY SPLIT BETWEEN EARLY MORNING AND EARLY AFTERNOON. ONLY SIDES I GET ARE A LITTLE SWELLING IN HANDS. HAD A BAD CASE OF TENNIS ELDOW LAST YEAR FROM GOLFING A LOT. DOESN'T BOTHER ME AT ALL ANYMORE. MY ACHILLES TENDONS FEEL A LITTLE BETTER. USE TO BOTHER ME A LOT. I AM 39 ON HRT ALSO ON 150 MG TEST PER WEEK AND T4 100MCG PER DAY. REASON I STARTED TAKING 4 IU OF HGH A DAY WAS BECAUSE OF THOSE NAGGING TENDON INJURIES. I SAY ONE THING ABOUR HGH IT IS NOT A MIRACLE DRUG BUT IT WAS WORTH THE PRICE JUST TO GET RID OF MY TENNIS ELBOW. HGH I AM TAKING IS JINTROPIN.

I'm taking a obviously excellent quality generic. My fingers feel like litttle stubby sausages most of the time, knuckles swollen and stiff. As I posted earlier, I split the 4iu's am and afternoon. My shoulder is better, but the tendon that runs along the top ( not the "funny bone" area ) of the bony process on my elbow stays sore as shit. Just the arm position of holding a cup of coffee causes pain, I hope that it helps with that. I'll give it several more months, it has always been said that it is a long term project.

Studies are simply wonderful,

However speaking as someone who used growth for about 3 years straight in every amount imaginable, with gear, without gear, etc…

It is a waste of time and money.

Or said a little differently it is a big waste of time and a lot of money.

Top Bottom