Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH fragment 176-191

Masterum

Greetings, I have a question about the Frag, lovely if someone could help me out...

Ive been using Frag for about 9 days now, 500mcg a day (upon waking) and pre-bed. Ive read alot about it , and the Fragemnt I have doesnt really seem legit in my opinion, due to its wonderfull effects. Ive noticed increased muscle/weight gain (approx 1.8kg), increased strength, and hunger post injection. It should be noted that Im on a cuting diet based on low carb/high protein.

As far I know the Fragment works by freeing the fat cells, and has effect only on the adipose tissue, and no other benefits HGH has ( muscle growth,anti-aging, improved immune system)

Could this be GHRP-6 insteading of Fragment? Or some other Peptide that may hurt me ?

Thanks for reading.

it could be ghrp6 if appetite is increased but weight gain is common at the start of hgh analogues as hgh is a water retensive PED.

Yeah, you are right :) , the hunger side effect makes me most suspectious, since I havent seen it as one of the sides of frag anywhere, besides one guy on YouTube reporting it...

Top Bottom