Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH first cycle

Toothache1

Hi guys, new to EF, wondering everyones opinions on a 6 month growth cycle at age 22? Im unable to take AAS due to a mental health condition (G.A.D and slight OCD) and from what ive heard growth can actually benefit these things?

Im aware the general rule of thumb is growth is pointless before age 30+

But i have friends, people from gym etc who have done growth only cycles and got decent results from them?

Im thinking maybe 2ius mon-fri off sat-sun for 3 - 4 weeks, then taper up to 5ius? Opinions please?

Im also due to go to poland for gyno surgery in a few months (from puberty) and thought after returning would be the perfect time to start cycle to help aid healing time? Any truth in this?

Stats: age: 22
Weight: 190lbs
B/F approx 17-20% (about to finish a long ass bulk)
Been lifting seriously for 5 years

Also looking for the general feel of I/M pinning this stuff?

thanks for any replies guys.

You need to drop bodyfat before considering hgh. Be aware that gh is certainly not without side effects

Growth can aid in fat loss. How many iu's a day you thinking of starting on? I've just started on 5iu's when I wake up and 3iu's in the evening. I'd focus on your diet a lot, a bulk shouldn't mean you get to 20% bf. And I don't mean to break your spirit but 190lb at that bf isn't impressive.

If you wanted a few aids to help clen would be great in conjunction with a low carb low fat and high protein diet.

Top Bottom