Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for Fat loss? What dose & duration, experiences?

C-Russ

I'd like to know who has used HGH for fat loss and what your dose and duration was and what kind of results you had. Also did you stack with anything else like T3 or insulin? How was the experience overall?

C-Russ said:
I'd like to know who has used HGH for fat loss and what your dose and duration was and what kind of results you had. Also did you stack with anything else like T3 or insulin? How was the experience overall?
i would say go with a high protein low carb diet.....30-45 min cardio a day
2-3 iu's a day 5 days a week....25mcgs...T-3 up to 50mcg's and back down to 25....do the T-3 6-8 weeks only and the HGH for 6 months

Anywhere from 2-4 IU's ED in combination with 25-50 mcgs T3 ED and a low/moderate carbohydrate diet. Significant changes should be seen within 8 weeks. If it takes more than 8 weeks to achieve your desired results, I would rethink using GH and T3 as a primary means of achieving fat loss. You can obtain excellent results by fine tunning your diet and using a supplement such as Thermorexin. If you don't believe me, take a look at JATCA's recent pics. The large majority of his results were achieved with a simple combination of diet and supplements. There was no GH, T3 or other extreme substances used in order to achieve that level of conditioning.

Jenetic

I was thinking just running my GH with my ECA stack for the time being, would that be of help along with a good diet/training program?

Jenetic said:
Anywhere from 2-4 IU's ED in combination with 25-50 mcgs T3 ED and a low/moderate carbohydrate diet. Significant changes should be seen within 8 weeks. If it takes more than 8 weeks to achieve your desired results, I would rethink using GH and T3 as a primary means of achieving fat loss. You can obtain excellent results by fine tunning your diet and using a supplement such as Thermorexin. If you don't believe me, take a look at JATCA's recent pics. The large majority of his results were achieved with a simple combination of diet and supplements. There was no GH, T3 or other extreme substances used in order to achieve that level of conditioning.

Jenetic

Might have to check out JATCA's pictures. Would you happen to have a link?

Thanks

are all legit HGH's pretty much the same (Jin, Siazen, Nutropin (aq)) or is there one that sticks out as being better. I read something about Nutropin AQ being more potent??? Is the stick pin helpful?

Top Bottom