Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Experts-First Time HGH?

JayDog

HGH Experts-First Time HGH?

I am about to start my 2nd cycle of Dbol, T200, and deca. I have a friend who wants me to use HGH. I can only get one 126iu kit of serostin. I was planning an 8-10wk cycle with the AS. Would the 1 kit do anything for me. I was thinking of 3iu's a day so it would last 7wks. I am 30 yrs old, 6ft, 190, 12%bf, and have never used HGH.

don't bother with the hgh-I'm doing a bottle a day 7 days a week-with minor results-you are better off with steroids-they are MUCH CHEAPER

diamonddiceclay said:
don't bother with the hgh-I'm doing a bottle a day 7 days a week-with minor results-you are better off with steroids-they are MUCH CHEAPER
so you are doing 18ius of GH a day and see minor results? are u using anything in conjunction with it? i dont know about that, 18ius and no results, all i can say is it must be fake or u are using it by itself, and wasting ur kits worth

It is not fake-I'm also on sust,igf-1. GH is not a miracle-it's just 1 more piece of the puzzle-there are MUCH CHEAPER things that work just as well

I would save your money. One kit will do nothing for you. Gh works best after long periods of time. Your better off spending the money on some winny to throw in there.

I think 6-9 i.u.s per day helped me with 300-450mg nand and 400-600mg eq per week with a little test susp eod (50-100mg). I am force feeding myself and still went from 34 inch to 33 inch waist. That never happens on AS only cycle, at least not for me when eating extra. So, I think it is a fat burner first and foremost and allows extra calories for muscle while on AS without having to get fat. The old conventional wisdon was that to gain 10lbs of muscle you had to gain 10lbs of fat along with it and then cut up by maintaining that extra 10lbs but losing the fat, again with AS like primo, winny, ox, deca, etc. So, I would say that GH will impart an overall benefit to your gains, but it is not the "miracle" people who've never tried it may expect. Also, this is my first use so I may find more effective ways to utilize it in the future. If the prices go lower, a lot more people will be able to share their $0.02.

I haven't had the opportunity to use GH as yet but I have heard that it is best used in combination with:-

1) Anabolics (of course)
2) Insulin
3) Thyroid (T3)

I have read the opinions of a couple of pros who stated that GH will exert it's muscle building effects "only if" insulin is used along with it. The usual precautions apply with insulin use of course and I'm sorry, but as yet, I don't know exactly how the insulin would be administered. ie. when and how much. Perhaps someone else might be able to supply that information to this thread.

mraus2 said:
I haven't had the opportunity to use GH as yet but I have heard that it is best used in combination with:-

1) Anabolics (of course)
2) Insulin
3) Thyroid (T3)

I have read the opinions of a couple of pros who stated that GH will exert it's muscle building effects "only if" insulin is used along with it. The usual precautions apply with insulin use of course and I'm sorry, but as yet, I don't know exactly how the insulin would be administered. ie. when and how much. Perhaps someone else might be able to supply that information to this thread.

do a search on gh/ growth hormone and youd be surprised what you find out

Top Bottom