Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH. Ever Tried This Brand?

Atomic Punk

It is called ANSOMONE. Made by a Copmany called ANKEBIO. It comes in kits of 100 iu's. Has anyone tried this particular version of r-HGH, and if so, then how would you rate the results in general, or compared to other brands of r-HGH you might have used. I am also able to get this product through a prescription from an American Physician. It(script) is photocopied, then shipped with the orders, which are sent from overseas. Will this make the HGH 100% legit when coming through US Customs with an American Doc's Script, or is there still some type of violation happening here? ? Thanks.

Last edited:
Its the brand I am using now. As far as rating it to the others I have used, I really cannot tell the difference other than it cost a lot less.

I do use it for HRT porpouses, but don't have a script. Had one order delayed by customs and they even sent me a letter, but then they just let it through the next day. Your smart to get a script from the doc though.....thanks for reminding me to do the same. :)

Yup..know several people who have used this..Basically in China they produce two brands of HgH.

-Ansomone by Ankebio
-Jintropin by Gensci

Both are very good..i dont know anything about the question regarding scripts etc..

D.W.

Top Bottom