Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH= Enlarged liver

thats not true . your insurance company cannot cancel you if you HAVE coverage and they learn you are doing illegal drugs. the can decline an application for new business if they learn you use/have used rec drugs. (as they should. who wants to give health insurance to a druggie.)

they may learn this from info you put on an application, from an attending physicians report , or if you have been to treatment for substance abuse . i.e. rehab.

this shoudl be a sticky by now, because this subject comes up over, and over, and over. TELL your doctor if you are using steroids. he works for you, he is not the feds. he is not there to pass judgement but to give you advice.
ILL STICK WITH MY NO GEAR TELLING USE////
THERE IS A MEMBER THAT HAS COLON CANCER AND HIS INSURANCE DENIED COVERING THE SURGERY BECAUSE HE WAS USEING STEROIDS...YOU WANT TO BE IN THAT SITUATION GO AHEAD...BUT DONT SCREW OTHERS

get off the gh and see if it fixes itself

you need your liver to survive. yours isnt doing so good right now. you better take this serously. get medical treatment. you dont have to use insurance if you dont want to. go to a clinic and pay cash. but to not get help because you are worried about insurance is bad. your medical insurance is useless if your dead. the life insurance thing. well you have a point there. maybe you should start a savings for this reason instead. at least get off of anything that could be doing this to you and drink tons of water. have the doc check it out again soon.

stop everything ur taking now even supp. , stay clean for a while eat healthy and keep checking it with ur Doc. don't worry about ur mass start worrying about ur life bro, better be skinny and alive then a huge dead beast ,hope not.
stay safe and good luck.

Thanks for the comments. Ordered acouple things of sythergine, and liv 52. Im gonna quit the HGH for awhile and see if it shrinks back down. Once i figure anything out ill let you guys know. Alittle freaky if HGH is doing it. But thats what i suspect. Other than that my AST level is just alittle over. its not horrible. I can get it in check.

the doc is not working for you...

If you were taking heroin (same as steroids) he is obligated by law to disclose/treat you (as in commit you) however your medical records are accessible by your employer, insurance companies, and all others that you so conveniently authorized them to share your information with when you signed that release of information form
( you do remember that don't you?? )

point being, in either case they will treat you the same way with or without the information, and the same is true regardless, only difference is are you a known/confessed criminal or just an patient..

thats not true . your insurance company cannot cancel you if you HAVE coverage and they learn you are doing illegal drugs. the can decline an application for new business if they learn you use/have used rec drugs. (as they should. who wants to give health insurance to a druggie.)

they may learn this from info you put on an application, from an attending physicians report , or if you have been to treatment for substance abuse . i.e. rehab.

this shoudl be a sticky by now, because this subject comes up over, and over, and over. TELL your doctor if you are using steroids. he works for you, he is not the feds. he is not there to pass judgment but to give you advice.

You should read those papers they have you sign when you first come in for treatment. When you sign them you give away just about all of your rights. Your insurance company has the discretion to drop you or not. It's my opinion that you don't cop to shit. There is no liver meds that will improve your liver. despite what the people that are on the payroll or are brain washed say. The only way to help the liver is to reduce the insult to it to as low a level as possible. Cut everything including spicy food. Cut back on every thing until your liver is normal. Good luck. I have liver disease and have put a lot of research into it.

i am in insurance biz . i own an agency. 22 years in busienss. i have sold thousands of health and life insuranc policies, and understand the contract. an insurance policy is a contract between you and the insurance company.

they do NOT have the discretion to drop you anytime thye want. that may have been true in the past but they cannot drop you these days unless you do not pay your premium. i am licensed in CA, and know this to be true in this state . it might be different in other states ,but with the pending health bill i doubt it.

i have been juicing for several years. my doctor suspected somethiung up when my vitals had suddenly gone from stupendous to elevated . i thought best to tell him. he doesnt approve he takes that into account when treating me.

i never had anything serious but they fact you migth do steroids could make a major difference in your treatment. if you dont want to write it on the applicaiton when you initailly visit a doctor you migth want to discuss it with your internest or family doctor who you have a relationship .

Top Bottom