Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH on empty stomach + workout fasted?

juicybeaver

Hi,

I am starting my first gh cycle soon starting at 2iu and I will build it up to 4iu. Now I know injecting in the morning after waking is a good time to do so and eating an hour before and after injecting is not a good idea.

The thing is I also workout in the morning (45-60) mins after I wake so eating an hour after my gh shot (preworkout) will be hard..

Now I have the following 3 options:

1. Shoot the gh when I wake up and take my first meal with me to gym and eat this right before my workout wich is pretty much an hour after the injection.

2. Eat first meal when I wake up, Workout and take gh postworkout.

3. Shoot the gh when I wake up, workout fasted and take first meal post workout. I sometimes already workout fasted but gh + fasted workout will this not mess up my bg?

My first meal is pretty much always Oats with whey and almonds.

Please advice.

I use to pin, then go back to sleep for an hour, wake up, eat, gym, another pin after. But since I've started going early like you, I just pin the whole amount post workout, one shot

Hi,

I am starting my first gh cycle soon starting at 2iu and I will build it up to 4iu. Now I know injecting in the morning after waking is a good time to do so and eating an hour before and after injecting is not a good idea.

The thing is I also workout in the morning (45-60) mins after I wake so eating an hour after my gh shot (preworkout) will be hard..

Now I have the following 3 options:

1. Shoot the gh when I wake up and take my first meal with me to gym and eat this right before my workout wich is pretty much an hour after the injection.

2. Eat first meal when I wake up, Workout and take gh postworkout.

3. Shoot the gh when I wake up, workout fasted and take first meal post workout. I sometimes already workout fasted but gh + fasted workout will this not mess up my bg?

My first meal is pretty much always Oats with whey and almonds.

Please advice.
i wouldent ever workout fasted personally... time it so that you dont IMO

i wouldent ever workout fasted personally... time it so that you dont IMO

+1,000...the only thing EVER done on an empty stomach is cardio....no one will EVER build quality muscle training without food in them.

Top Bottom